CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

They first passed the room she was occupying.

"Let's just continue this session in the room. Here we go first. We will soak in the jacuzzi to get rid of our drunkenness. "

It was as if her chest was pounding at his suggestion.

"Why do you want to get rid of your drunkenness? I thought, you want to get drunk so you invited me to drink. Then now, you want to detoxify? "

"I just feel like soaking in the jacuzzi right now." he replied. “It’s up to you if you want to pamper your intoxication. But I, I want to get rid of it right away so that my brain is clear when I wake up tomorrow. "

“I’m going straight to my room. You're the only one to soak in the jacuzzi. "

She was taken aback by the idea that she and Taehyung would be alone in a room. My powers can't handle it. She said in her mind.

"You're unfair, Lisa. At least join me while I soak in the jacuzzi." he whimpered.

"You're old now then you want me to watch over you."

“Eh, if I fall asleep while I’m soaking in the jacuzzi? Then I would drown. I will be bloated while lying in the coffin. "

She was terrified by what he said. "You're so morbid!"

“It’s possible. I said early on, I was drunk. Then you don't even want to help me get rid of it. "

"I don't even want to soak in the jacuzzi." Please, Taehyung, don't insist. We are dangerous when I give in to you.

She was acting like a fucking virgin! She was aware that she was just acting.

“Don’t get soaked. But at least, stay inside the room with me. "

She would have refused but he opened the door to his room while still holding her hand. He pulled her inside afterwards.

"You're insisting, eh ..." she complained.

"You're going to insist." he replied. He took off the T-shirt he was wearing before turning in front of her.

“I’ll do room service for coffee. Do you want to add something? "

Temptedly, she just stared at his bare chest. But she could not do that because her saliva might still drip without her knowledge.