CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The next day Taehyung called his friend Kim Seokjin, the owner of Kim Plans, Incorporated.

“Email a resumé, Lisa. No need, but of course for formality. " he said to Lisa after talking to the friend. “That’s all, their opening in the KPI is only a secretarial position. Is that okay with you for the meantime? "

"Of course. I will submit my CV."

The next day, Kim Seokjin himself called her. “You’re welcome to “You’ve been accepted into the KPI, Lalisa. Your application is just right because I am really looking for a new secretary. The one you're going to replace is going to get married. "

"It's okay then, sir seokjin." he said.

"You'll report right here to the office on Monday, okay?"

"All right, sir. Thank you very much."

She wasted no more time. She immediately went with Taehyung to Seoul to find a place to stay. They got a simple fully furnished apartment on the side of Chondam-dong, just near the KPI office.

"Well, I'm sure I'll be able to visit here more often." Taehyung said smiling as his gaze scoured the living room of the apartment.

"Sure. Don't come here with your girls and you might not be lucky in my house." she said. "I don't want bad luck anymore."

He smiled sparingly. "That way? After all the help I've done to you, that's what you're going to tell me?"  

The smile she replied to him was more frugal. Suddenly tears welled up in her eyes.

"Hey, hey." the young man said quickly to her. 

She smiled wryly. "I-I'm fine." she says. She forced herself to calm down. “Thank you so much for everything you did, Taehyung. You're the best ever. I don’t know how I can survive all I’ve been through without you,you aunts and uncles. Especially the aunt. I always have a loved one dying. . . ."

"Sshhh!" he rebuked when she sighed again. You're a tough girl. You'll be fine." He hugged her and calmed her. "What is your plan? Do you want to buy a car so you can use it to go to work? " he asked afterward.

She nodded. “Even maybe just secondhand. Jungkook and I have some savings. I plan to buy a house, but just a car first as I don't know where I want to live. "

"Why don't you just get brand-new?" 

"Then. I don't want to spend all my money in the bank."

"It's brand-new. I'll lend you something first so you can buy something brand-new, okay?" 

"I really don't want to borrow, Taehyung. It's hard, I might not be able to pay. It's embarrassing if you pull the car when I haven't paid you. "  

"Why should I pull? Eh, don't borrow if you don't want debt. I'll just give it up. How much is your budget, I'll just add there. Just what I want, your car is brand-new. And don't argue anymore. The second hand is difficult because it is destructive. It'll just hurt your head, I swear to you.

She smiled. “Anyway, You have a point. Well, since you're rich, all right, give me that damn car." She kissed it on the chin because that was all she reached when she squatted. At her height of five-five, they are five inches apart in height because he are almost six feet. She hasn't grown much since they first met ages ago, while he seems like a balloon blown by the intensity of the grown up. "My Oppa is kind." he added. 

He smiled sparingly. "You're really flattering. Or what, you've already ordered pizza and I'm starving.It's like I have the strength to drive later when we return to Daegu. " He even patted her on the ass as he often did to her before.

"Yes, boss!"