Chapter 1

9pm, one alluring night

After drinking a little too much at her bachelorette party, Y/N's fiancee picked her up and brought her home to their apartment.

Finally coming to her senses, she forced open her eyes half way, trying to make sense of her surroundings.

As her vision cleared she could make out the figure of a man and woman kissing passionately under the dimly lit room.

Like being struck by lightning, Y/N looked at the two in shock as they continued to kiss by her bedside. The anger inside her began to boil but moreover, she felt like crying till her death

"Honey, stop messing around, Y/N just fell asleep" the man warned as he restrained the woman by her waist

"What? are you afraid your fiancé will wake up?" Kim Yoona responded in an annoyed tone, "you are getting married tomorrow. so, I want to have you all to myself for tonight"

"Babe, you are such a trouble maker, lets go to the other room then" the man smiled seductively

"No! I want to do it here. I want to do it right in front of her!" Yoona swiftly unbuttoned the man's shirt as their lips once again locked together

Y/N tried to hold back her tears, but could still feel them slowly trickling down her face. Who would have thought, the man she was to marry the next day would be cheating right in front of her

"Behave, let's go to the bathroom. isn't the bathtub your favourite place?"

"Fine then, you go in and fill up the tub first.." Yoona nudged the man's chest towards the bathroom. as soon as he left, she sauntered over to Y/N, leaning over with a cold smile, she whispered, "Y/N, I'm not going to let you and Jungkook sign those papers tomorrow I'm pregnant, he's mine!"

Y/N tightened her hands into a fist as she held back her emotions - careful not to let out a sound. It was not until she heard the moaning sounds of the couple coming from the bathroom did she feel her world had fallen apart.

Three years ago, Y/N was once South Korea's top model. But, because of this man, she gave up everything, handing over her hard-earned position to Kim Yoona. As it turned out, everything she did merely went towards preparing someone else's wedding dress. No! This must be a dream, just a horrible nightmare, everything will be back to normal tomorrow!

Y/N continued to lie to herself. Until halfway through the night, Yoona complained of feeling unwell as she led Jungkook out of the hotel. With that, Jungkook was to leave and not return...

But, they were to get married tomorrow!

.....

The next day, as planned, Y/N drove to the Civil Affairs office with a bitter smile. As she stepped out of her car, she gave Jungkook a call. The voice on the other side coldly answered, "Yoona was injured on stage, I have to deal with this urgent matter first. Let's postpone the registration to another day."

There is no 'another day', Y/N disappointedly told herself. The so-called registration was their marriage, something that she has been dreaming of ever since she fell in love with Jungkook. This was supposed to be the happiest day of her life, yet she was no less than a lonely bride standing at the end of an empty aisle

Is this what she deserved?

was this what she wanted when she gave up on a promising and perfect life?

Y/N turned around and put on her sunglasses, ready to leave, but at that moment, her eyes were drawn to a tall figure heading her way. She couldn't help notice the fitted black suit which complimented the masculine body underneath and out of the front chest pocket, the corner of a wine-red handkerchief could be seen peering out subtly. Glancing down, Y/N could see a pair of perfectly straight legs leading to a pair of freshly polished brown leather shoes which glistened in the sun.