Chapter 30

[Y/N Sets Off The Oriental Trend: A Big Hit in Europe And The States!] , [Y/N Pressures Yoona: Makes Her Become The Backdrop] , [Y/N Endorses ISN: Becomes The Well-Deserved Favorite In The Western Market!] ; These were the headlines plastered all over the Oriental Daily News. The Y/N that had kept a low-profile while being stepped all over by Yoona, had ultimately used her most professional self to instantly defeat Yoona - she used her own capabilities to show everyone what was the true Oriental Trend.

And thanks to the aid of Secret and ISN, Y/N's status was no longer on the same level as the day she arrived on US soil.

Of course, apart from fans overseas, fans back at home were also cheering Y/N's impressive results. Back when Seulgi told everyone to have faith in Y/N, it put confidence back into the hearts of many fans as they waited patiently for her victory. As expected, Y/N did not disappoint. She truly rose up, not allowing anyone to ever see her as an outdated model again...

Upon seeing the news, Rosé and Yoona smashed everything in sight. Y/N's popularity not only meant Yoona had failed, but also meant, from now on, there was no way they could suppress her...

On the other hand, Yoona who had originally been praised so highly and had even been compared to Han Hey-jin, went the opposite way. How ashamed would she be to return home?

A model that shot the front cover of a magazine received no attention and had become Y/N's backdrop; this joke would be spoken about for years to come.

"That's enough, you two can stop smashing things!" Jungkook was getting a headache from watching them. Deep down his emotions were even more complex than Yoona and his sister's. GC's shareholders had already pressured him earlier on; they were unimpressed by his persistent support of Yoona. They had invested so much manpower and resources into Yoona, only to find in the end, the results were shocking...

No mentions!

This was not because Yoona was unlucky though...it was because Y/N was too powerful. As business people, the most important thing to them was profits. If Jungkook continued on like this, they weren't going to sit around and do nothing!

"Jungkook, how about we get mom to help."

Rosé suggested to get help from their mother, but Jungkook never mentioned his mother because he didn't feel like his mother was anything worth mentioning. Ever since the death of his father, his mother couldn't handle being lonely, so, she eventually broke up a happy family and became the wife of a director. All these years, they barely contacted each other because, on top of everything, his mother had also become somebody's stepmother.

"...This issue...let's talk about it when we get home," Jungkook responded impatiently.

"Jungkook, you couldn't possibly be blaming me, right?" Rosé could sense he was upset, "Kook, it's true that I planned everything, but who do you think I did it for? I did everything for you guys. Yoona didn't meet expectations, how could you blame me for that? Why don't you blame Y/N, the bitch?"

Not long after Rosé spoke, the phone in her hand started ringing. As soon as she saw it was from her company, she quickly stabilized her emotions and answered, "Hello?"

"Rosé, J-King is in trouble, where have you been?" the person on the other side of the phone questioned.

She had been spending so much time sticking her nose into other people's business, that she didn't even pay attention to her own artists. As a result, a recently famous girl band of hers was discovered doing drugs by their fans. It wasn't easy to accumulate the fame, yet in one night, it was all destroyed. Worst of all, while all this was happening, Rosé was nowhere to be seen.