Chapter 47 🔞

"During the Annual Model Awards, when they knew Yoona would receive an award, they used every method they could to avoid having any relations with us. Now that the bed-climbing incident has passed, this agency has once again changed their mind; how could they be so fickle," Mina looked at the invite in front of her as she held back the urge to vomit from disgust.

Y/N smiled without saying a word. She simply leaned her head on Jimin's shoulder.

Seeing she had no interest in Creative Century, Mina quickly changed the topic, "Y/N, how bad do you think Yoona's fate will be?"

"The boss of Creative Century started off his career by opening bars; he has connections in both the normal and triad worlds and he still has plenty of bars," Lu Che explained Creative Century's background to Mina like a data storage device, "So, I'm guessing...to make her pay back, they will get her to be an escort. That job suits Yoona well..."

"Do you want to hear something even more amusing?" Lu Che turned his head towards Mina and asked cheekily.

"What is it?"

"Kim Yoona isn't actually her real name; her father's surname is Choi. A fortune teller told her father that if he wanted his daughter to have fame and fortune she should find a godbrother with the surname Kim. I mean, stuff like this is pretty common in the entertainment industry, it's not abnormal for a celebrity to have a stage name." Lu Che revealed

Y/N listened as the two people in front of her chatted. She found herself moving deeper into Jimin's embrace. Yoona's model career had come to an end, but hers, had just started...

"Min...we've been married for quite some time now, should we go see your family?"

"We agreed. The trial marriage will last 6 months. Even though a trial is no longer necessary...I still want to give you some time to complete what you want to do. In regards to my family, you don't need to worry. When the time is right, I will organize for you to meet them," Jimin replied as he hugged Y/N.

"What about your family?"

Y/N was stunned for a moment as her body froze. She revealed an embarrassed smile, "You should be aware, with their background, the Lee family has no regard for people in the entertainment industry. Whether an actor or a model, they would think of them as selling their body and treat them like a bunch of clowns. Yet, I not only entered the industry, I even dated Jeon Jungkook. I am an outcast in the family. Plus, when I left the family, I was too reckless...I even broke the heart of the one person that loved me, my grandfather..."

After hearing her speak, Jimin tightened his embrace on Y/N, "It's OK, you have me. We will take things as they come."

Mina listened intently to the couple's conversation. She felt Y/N had indeed given up too much for Jungkook...Luckily, she had married Jimin. From now on her life would be much better.

.....

After finalizing the cancellation of her contract with GC, news about the ambiguous relationship between her and various agencies started to spread. However, Y/N was on a break and did not attend any events. She was currently training herself physically in preparation for joining HYPE. In order to maintain her physique, she was going through a strict weight loss routine.

At the same time, TQ's newest magazine had just been released in South Korea. The front cover was of Y/N walking the runway in France.