Chapter 60

After not being in the office for a few days, the first thing Jimin did was release a statement to clear all the rumors. The movie 'Deadly' was going to continue shooting and the actors would not be replaced. The crew would film the parts of the secondary characters until JinHit's actors were fully recovered. With JinHit handling the matter, fans were given a sense of relief. As for their speed in dealing with the matter, everyone was left speechless.

After everything was resolved, Jimin immediately sent Y/N a message, "Did the audition go well?"

"No," Y/N replied frustratedly, "Jisoo used a dirty scheme again...Plus, she was with Sunmi. It seems she wants to bounce back and use her to obstruct me."

Seeing the lines of text sent by Y/N, Jimin's eyes fired up.

"Lu Che..."

"Yes, President?" after receiving Jimin's call over the intercom, Lu Che immediately entered the office.

"Why haven't you released the information about Sunmi being violent at school yet?" Jimin asked. "I already instructed you to do this before JinHit even got in trouble..."

"Sorry, president. Because of JinHit's incident, I wasn't able to follow up," Lu Che apologized regretfully. "I will make arrangements now!"

"No..." Jimin stopped him, "Go and investigate what Kim Jisoo wants to do first. If she dares to stir up trouble again, then take her down with Sunmi...to hell." Since Jisoo liked getting involved with Sunmi's business, then she deserved to be implicated. Otherwise, her 'good intention' would go to waste.

Lu Che understood Jimin had other plans, so he calmed down, "Yes, president..."

"Also, research the background of 'Her Vision' for me..."

Lu Che reacted to the name; it sounded familiar. Afterwards, he remembered, that was the name of one of the country's top-tier magazines, "President, if you do this, aren't you afraid madam will find out?"

"Go do it immediately..."

Jisoo's most notable skill, was the ability to use the contacts she had schemingly gathered over the years. Amongst these contacts, many of them existed in the gray social circles. If Y/N went up against them, she could possibly...attract bad news; this happened often in the entertainment industry. Even if Jimin's aim wasn't to deal with Jisoo, he still needed to be wary of Kim Jennie. Many agencies used dirty tricks to force their models into making a mistake. After gaining evidence against them, they would blackmail them into staying.

He wasn't certain whether Jennie had ever done something like this before.

Since they were playing with their backgrounds, he couldn't let Y/N lose. Or else, he might as well give up being her husband...

However, Jisoo needed to have the guts to play!

.....

Inside Her Vision's headquarters, Y/N and Jong-In were still sitting outside the editor's office; 3 hours had passed.

By guarding the door, Her Vision's editor couldn't go to the bathroom nor come out to eat.

Jong-In suddenly felt, the embarrassment from the rejection he received earlier, had completely disappeared. Thinking about how hard the woman in the office was trying to endure her need to go to the bathroom, Jong-In couldn't help but laugh. Especially after seeing Y/N's sincere expression, he felt this woman really had a darkness hiding inside of her.