Chapter 49 🔞

(Warning: Mentions of death/suicide and mature content ahead.)

Jin Hit Entertainment. CEO's Office.

It was time for the staff to get off work.

Jimin was sitting in his office with his eyes closed, listening to the follow-up news from the bed-climbing scandal.

"According to the photos and information that have been exposed, netizens have matched it up with Y/N's schedule, which was previously revealed, and they have concluded that it does not overlap in any way. From this, we can see, in regards to the bed-climbing scandal, Y/N was indeed not involved and was instead - the biggest victim...As for Y/N herself, we have contacted her assistant and her assistant has expressed that she believes the truth can never be hidden and she knew it would be revealed sooner or later. Y/N has also asked us to tell her fans, she has been well and there is no need to worry about her..."

After hearing this segment of news, Jimin turned off the TV and turned his attention to Lu Che, "What were you saying just a moment ago?"

"President, I just heard, the person in charge of auditions at HYPE is Kim Jisoo. If madam goes there now...she will definitely be humiliated."

"That may not be the case," Jimin shook his head gently. "Lu Che, it's because you don't understand Y/N enough that you think this way. She is the type of person that achieves everything she sets out to do. There is no way she will cower at the sight of Kim Jisoo. Even if her enemy is temporarily pushing down on her head, she will not easily give up."

"Indeed the President understands madam the most," Lu Che smiled. "Madam's counterattack this time was spectacular. That Kim Jisoo should have been taught a lesson earlier."

Jimin's eyes lit up. He was about to make a phone call to Y/N, but...she called him first; her voice was anxious, "Min, the people at Creative Century just contacted me; the CEO has invited me to dinner at 7pm with him. I intended on rejecting him, but it seems they've taken Mina somewhere; it appears they are trying to force me...they want me to head over right now."

Hearing Y/N's words, Jimin thought back on all the multiple email invites and attractive offers she had received from Creative Century. He had responded to all the emails, telling them Y/N did not have the intention to work with them.

But how dare the people at Creative Century act forcefully in front of him?

"So Min...I will make an appearance at the dinner tonight, but...as you are aware, their background isn't normal. Can you ask Lu Che to prepare me some bodyguards?"

"Are bodyguards enough?" Jimin's eyes suddenly looked cold, like they had knives hidden inside them.

"Yes, bodyguards are enough," Y/N nodded.

"Ok.." Jimin hung up his phone after replying to her and glared directly in front of him in silence.

"President Park, did something happen?" Lu Che guessed after seeing the expression on Jimin's face.

"The people at Creative Century have taken Mina and are forcing Y/N to have dinner with them. It seems they are going to pressure her into signing a contract."

"But, Creative Century has been operating legally in recent years, it doesn't seem like they would result to such despicable methods," Lu Che was worried as he thought about how Creative Century used to be: they had once force-fed drugs into the mouth of a female celebrity, causing her to commit suicide - the incident went viral back in the days. After the incident, the company swapped out their boss and turned over a new leaf, no longer partaking in illegal activities. Yet, how could they be so brave as to pressure Y/N?