Chapter 38

A few days after the incident with Rosé, a huge scandal was released online about a young actor being caught taking drugs; in an instant, this became the hottest topic online. As the annual awards ceremonies were approaching, it was normal for celebrities to spill information about their competitors around this time.

The Annual Model Awards was just around the corner. As one of the guest award presenters, Y/N didn't need to be wary of people scheming against her. However, with Yoona's arrogant and domineering attitude, how could she not make a move after knowing she'd receive an award?

"Y/N, do you remember what day tomorrow is?" Mina asked on the way to TQ's headquarters.

Y/N flipped the magazine in her hands and replied without lifting her head, "Jungkook's birthday."

"Do you want to do anything?" Mina asked.

"That money, I'd rather donate it to charity," Y/N responded calmly.

Yesterday she had said some harsh words in front of Jungkook; he probably thought of it as a joke...but he had no idea, the awards ceremony would be the end of Yoona's road.

"You're right. This year, let's disregard him," Mina laughed. The thought of how Y/N had exhausted her efforts to celebrate Jungkook's birthday in previous years only to be stood up, made Mina's heart break. Luckily Y/N had been awoken. "Another thing to consider, GC definitely won't survive, so your contract will definitely be canceled soon, what do you plan to do? I heard the newcomer Jungkook signed on has stabbed you in the back and stolen the contract with Star Age."

"Y/N, what are you and Big Boss planning to do?"

"Are you planning to sign with Star Age or Creative Century?"

"Neither," Y/N replied calmly, "Jimin wants me to go to HYPE."

Mina was stunned for a moment before smiling...

"If Big Boss has faith in you, so do I."

"In regards to the companies that Sunmi and Yoona have their eyes on, Jimin already eliminated them, so they can take it if they want. To me, it's not a loss at all." Y/N continued to flip through the magazine. At this time, Mina caught a glimpse of a sharpness in her eyes.

The two women were happy with themselves; thinking they were so capable to steal something from Y/N. However, the truth was, what they had stolen, held no value in Y/N's eyes.

HYP Entertainment: that was where Y/N wanted to go. She was originally a superstar and aiming to advance was a normal human desire.

TQ magazine's photo shoot was scheduled for two days later, but at this time Kim Taehyung requested for Y/N to drop by the headquarters. Y/N had a feeling she knew why he had called her. However, when Taehyung actually announced she was invited to attend a fashion show in France and to walk down the runway during the opening of Luxury's collection, she was still so surprised she froze in place.

"Y/N, actually, for the October front cover, I am planning to take a photo of one of your poses from the show. This is a big opportunity for you, it will be very helpful in your return to the international stage."

"This was suggested by your low-profile manager. I feel he is right, you indeed have the capability; so I decided to recommend you. We could treat this as a way for me to fulfill the promise I made to the media at the Bright Night Gala."