Chapter 44 🔞

(Warning: Mature Content ahead.)

Y/N grabbed Jimin's neck and repeated into his ear, "I want you."

As soon as her words left her mouth, Jimin lifted her up in his arms and headed into the bedroom.

"Turn round," he whispers. "I want to get you out of that dress."

Obediently, Y/N turns and her heart is thumping, desire instantly replacing unease, coursing through her blood and settling dark and yearning low, low in her belly.

Jimin scoops her hair off her back so it hangs down her right side, curling at her breast. He places his index finger at the nape of her neck and achingly slowly drags it down her spine. His well-manicured fingernail gently grazes down her back.

"I like this dress," he murmurs. "I like to see your flawless skin."

His finger reaches the back of her halter dress midway down her spine, and hooking his finger beneath the top, Jimin pulls her closer so that she step's back against him. Flush against her body. Leaning down, he inhales her hair.

"You smell so good, Y/N. So sweet." Jimin's nose skims past Y/N's ear down her neck, and he trails soft, feather light kisses along her shoulder.

Y/N's breathing changes, becoming shallow, rushed, full of expectation. Jimin's fingers are at her zipper. Achingly slow, once more he eases it down while his lips move, licking and kissing and sucking their way across to her other shoulder. He is so tantalizingly good at this. Y/N's body resonates, and she starts to squirm languidly beneath his touch.

"You. Are. Going. To. Have. To. Learn. To. Keep. Still," Jimin whispers, kissing her around her nape between each word.

He tugs at the fastening at the halter neck, and the dress drops and pools at her feet.

"No bra, Mrs Park. I like that."

His hands reach round and cup her breasts.

"Lift your arms and put them around my head," he murmurs against her neck.

She obeys immediately, and her breasts rise and push into his hands, her nipples hardening further. Y/N's fingers weave into his hair, and very gently tugs at his soft, sexy hair. She rolls her head to one side to give him easier access.

"Mmm... " Jimin murmurs into that space behind her ear, as he starts to extend her nipples with his long fingers, mirroring her hands in his hair.

Y/N groans as the sensation registers sharp and clear in her groin.

"Shall I make you come this way?" Jimin whispers.

"You like this, don't you, Mrs Park?"

"Mmm... "

"Tell me." He continues the slow sensuous torture, pulling gently.

"Yes."

"Yes, what."

"Yes... Sir."

"Good girl." He pinches her hard, and her body writhes convulsively against his front.

Y/N gasps at the exquisite, acute, pleasure/pain. She feels him against her. She moans and her hands clench in Jimin's hair pulling harder.