Chapter 42

Seoul Hospital. It had been 3 hours since Yoona had been sent into the operating theatre.

Creative Century had sent people to hold back the media while Yoona's assistant stood by her bedside; Yoona had just passed the critical stage and her face was weak.

"Water...water..."

Hearing her cries, her assistant immediately handed her a cup of water, "Be careful."

Yoona's mind was finally a little clearer as she stared blankly at the hospital ceiling, "Has the awards ceremony ended?"

"Yes, it ended a while ago. Don't think too much, have a good rest," her assistant tried to persuade her caringly.

"Y/N..." Yoona smiled as tears rolled down her face, "Did Y/N win?"

"Yoona, don't be like this. I'll go look for President Jeon."

"No need. Do you think he would still come to see me?" Yoona held onto her assistant's arm, "He and that disgusting Mr. Lim are both the same...they were both just a game."

"That Y/N is a shameless slut. I don't know what methods she used to receive a Special Contribution Award."

As soon as Yoona heard this, she couldn't believe Y/N had received an award. Her mind immediately awoke, "Award? Ha Ha Ha, award?"

"Since the world is so heartless, then...I can't be blamed. I won't allow myself to be the only person that is miserable." After speaking, Yoona pointed to her phone and spoke, "Inside my phone is a photo. It is a photo of an agreement between Jungkook and Mr Lim. Help me expose it and point out that Y/N only received her award because Mr. Lim bribed the judges for her."

"Since I'm destroyed, then let's go down together..."

"But, if you do this, your relationship with Mr. Lim will also be exposed. Yoona...I don't agree to this!" her assistant snapped, trying to stop her. "Even if we are no longer in this industry; even if we have to go back to the life we once led, we'll just suck it up a little. We don't need to sacrifice ourselves to damage the enemy."

"Don't you understand this industry yet?" Yoona's gaze was filled with sadness, "Did you think because I've failed, Mr Lim will just let me go? He won't! Don't forget, I have evidence against him in my hands, he won't go easy on me. Rather than waiting for that to happen, I might as well take the initiative and attack first."

"Do you really...have to do this?"

"I want Y/N and Jungkook to go down with me!" Yoona clenched the pure white bedding in her fist; her eyes looked ruthless and were filled with certainty.

Her assistant took a deep breath, he was helpless against Yoona, "OK, calm down, I'll go organize it now."

If she wanted to advance like Y/N, it was almost impossible. But, if she wanted to destroy herself, it was much too easy. Yoona's assistant was afraid Jungkook and Mr Lim would find her and blackmail her, so he found a way to get her out of the hospital.

Afterwards, they found a place no one knew of and rented a small room. Her assistant took care of her as he contacted some trustworthy reporters; making sure the news they were about to release wouldn't be blocked by any big companies.