Chapter 14

How was she so confident to refuse test shots, especially since she has to practically change poses every 3 seconds?

No matter if Y/N had to act lazy, seductive, threatening, or cute, as long as the photographer asked her to change poses, she immediately suited whatever theme was thrown at her; her reactions were so quick that everyone watching was amazed.

Mina was standing to one side. Upon seeing Y/N return to the Y/N she once knew, she was so emotional she almost cried out loud.

Apart from tearing up, she also pulled out her phone to take photos of Y/N's various poses; she intended on forwarding them to Jimin. Because of Y/N's relation to Jimin, Mina felt extremely fortunate to have someone so mighty in her phone contacts.

Of course, at this time, Jimin was still on the plane...

In the 4-hour photoshoot session, Y/N managed to convince the photographer and a few others in the industry with her professionalism. Even Mr. Eugene, who had previously told Y/N to leave, couldn't help but give her a thumbs up. He even personally explained to Y/N that he couldn't control his emotions last time because he was so angry about being lied to.

After removing her makeup, Y/N returned to her expressionless self. Meanwhile, everyone was extremely happy with her, making Mr. Eugene's impression of her improve dramatically.

Mina hurried over to cover Y/N with a jacket. At the same time, she handed over the flashing phone in her hand, "Jungkook is calling..."

Y/N's expression didn't change, her gaze just darkened a little, but she still picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Y/N, have you seen or heard any news?" he asked, treading lightly.

"Why?" Y/N asked, pretending to be calm. "What happened?"

"Oh, it's nothing!" Jungkook was sure Y/N hadn't found out yet since she was in Busan. So, he hatched up a plan, "Y/N, how about I fly to Busan tomorrow. We can register our marriage there, it's perfect. The scenery is beautiful and the atmosphere is lovely, we can even take advantage of this opportunity to have a holiday. It could be our honeymoon!" Jungkook wanted to quickly trap Y/N.

Y/N wasn't born into an ordinary family. She was the daughter of a famous perfume empire, but, because of her relationship with Jungkook, she had a falling out with her family. They were on such bad terms, they practically cut all ties and refused to see each other again. But...in the end, she was still a Lee. When the Lee elders pass away, she would still have the right to fight for the inheritance.

Jungkook didn't want to let go of Y/N, not only because she was naive and easy to fool, but one of the most important reasons...was the inheritance.

Since his and Yoona's video had been released, he could only take advantage of the fact that Y/N hadn't realized yet, to quickly force her to marry him.

"Under the suspicious relationship between you and Yoona, I don't think we should get married yet!" Y/N refused straightforwardly.

"There's really nothing going on between Yoona and me. The photos you saw were all a misunderstanding..."

"If the photos are a misunderstanding...what about the video?" Y/N questioned in an extremely calm tone, "I am indeed in Busan, but...Busan is still in the same country, did you really think I wouldn't be able to see the news? Or did you think I was really that easy to coax and trick?"