She plays it like she dont know about them vine boys

Malak

Me and the squad was flexing yet again. We were on the bleachers for gym.
There was a girl that was running track. She was real fine.

"Look at that girl over there. Is she fine or nah?" I said in awe. This girl was real real fine and had a movie star smile to seal the deal.

"I've seen better. But she still cute." Jaden Delarosa had replied.

"She fine bruh." Noah Singleton (Noah Rileyy) had answered.

I was feeling the girl's vibe and it was amazing. I guess she would eventually fall for me because I'm one of the most famous Viners. All girls fall for me but I need this particular one.
The girl had walked up to the bleacher with a limp. She was a step deb from me and I decided to make my move. I moved down one step next to her.

"Hey. My name is Malak Watson. I guess you already knew that because I'm Vine famous." I said.

"I didn't already know you were famous on Vine. Why should it matter that you are famous on a social media app." The girl had threw low key shade.

"I'm sorry. I just thought that'd you know. Mostly everyone knows who I am." I stuttered.

"So I'm like everyone else to you? Gee thanks for the compliment. That's exactly what I was trying to do. Be like some dumb trick that threw herself at you just because of your fame." This girl was very sensitive to what I was saying. I didn't what to come off strong,
, but I was trying to talk the usual convo I have with other chicks.

"I didn't mean it that way. I'm so sorry. I didn't get your name.