Chapter 7. Pushing all the wrong buttons

Hey! Here's another update. I know I haven't updated in a long time but I had loads of that home work and other stuff.
In this chapter, I couldn't really find boy outfits to go with Noah so he's just going to be wearing one through out the whole chapter.
All the numbers listed in the pic above are Eva's outfits.
I'm going to shut up now and let you guys read.

Noah
"When are you going to ask Rihanna to prom? We all know you like her. " I said to Malak. Me and the krew were walking to school.

"I don't know but soon. " Malak replied. Whole krew knew how badly Malak liked Rihanna. It's was quite obvious but Malak's positive that she doesn't like him back.

"When you finna ask Eva? " Sebastian turned to me. I shrugged my shoulders. I know that Eva's going to end up going with Chris.

"Eva's probably going with Chris. " I looked down.

"Chris as in Chris Wells? " Malak had asked. I nodded my head. Everybody got real silent and looked around at each other. I didn't know what was going on.

"Why'd y'all get silent all of the sudden? " I asked

"Chris is really dangerous. Rumor has it, he's been in jail before. I believe he has been expelled twice and is not a good influence. He's going to have Eva under his spell and then drop her like it isn't nothing. He's mostly likely to cheat. " River had said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well since Eva cheated on me with Chris, I guess she already knows about him. " I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't act like that man. Deep down, you care for Eva and you know it so all this faking isn't worth it. " Corey had patted my back. I brushed off his hand.

"Stop with all that lovey dovey stuff alright? I don't care about Eva no more. " I rolled my eyes.

"If you say so. " River had let out a sigh.

"Shut up River. Always think you know everything. Leave me alone sometimes. " I had yelled. River had jumped back.

"Don't yell at her Noah. You my man and all but when it comes to my girl, it can change. " Jaden had held River.

"Forget you Jaden. " I walked away from them and headed into the school. They always making me seem like I got a problem.

Eva was standing by my locker as i walked closer.

"Move. " I said.

"Somebody is cranky. " Eva had laughed.

"Eva I'm not in the mood today. " I clenched my fist.

"I wanted to ask you a question-"

"Eva move!" I punched the locker which was dangerously close to her head. Eva had looked at me for a long period of time and walked away.

"Noah and Eva! My office now. " The principal had yelled. I had threw my stuff on the floor and walked into her office alongside Eva. I sat down.

"What happened? " The principal asked as she closed her door.

"Why don't you ask this little fighter over here. " Eva had pointed to me.

"Why don't you ask that cheater over there. " I printed to her.

"Your still not over that? Your jealous." Eva had smiled wickedly.

"That's enough! You two are going to work this out. Now get out of my office and get to class. " I walked out the office and walked to my locker picking up my things and walking to Art which I had with Chris.