consideration

River.

Jaden Delarosa: we need to talk.

I looked at my phone and I reread the text. Me and Jaden haven't talked for a long time and suddenly out the blue, he want to talk? This wasn't gonna end well.

I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs and kissed my mom.

"I'll see after school mommy. Love you!" I yelled as I walked out the door.

I walked into school and went into the band room, the loation where Jaden said to meet up. When I walked in, I saw him sitting by the drums, messing around with them.

"Hey...." I said as I looked at him with a little smile. Me and Jaden weren't on bad terms anymore, but it was still weird so I distanced myself as much as I could, until now.

"Oh hey, River." He returned the smile back while getting up from his seat, almost knocking the drums down as I he gave a nervous chuckle.

"You said to meet up here...what's up?" I asked

"You know we've been on bad terms and last night I had a dream, and it was too real and I finally came to s realization of how I feel and um yeah." He said looking down blushing.

"Before this takes a turn for the worst, you know that I have Tory, and-"

Jaden leaned in and kissed me. I wanted to resist but I couldn't. I kissed back without feeling any remorse not to.

Jaden finally pulled away after what felt like eternity.

"Jaden, i-"

I was cut off by the bell ringing.

"I gotta get to class." And with that, Jaden walks out the band room, a smile on his face.

I didn't know what to feel right now about Jaden.

I walked out the band room immediately spotting Tory who came rushing towards me.

"Hey babe." He tried to kiss my lips but I turned my head.

"What's going on?" He tried to kiss again but this, I ducked.

"I'm not...uh, feeling good. I wouldn't want to make you get sick too." I mentally groaned as I sounded so fake. No way was he gonna believe that.

"Oh, alright. I'll go to class then." He looked at me one last time before walking away.

***

The whole rest of the day, I've been trying to avoid Tory and Jaden but it was impossible being that Tory is my boyfriend and Jaden and I mostly have the same classes together. I grabbed my backpack an belongs as I was about to leave when I felt a strong hand pull my wrist into the bathroom.
As I turned around to see who it was, I saw it was Jasmine.

"I saw you kiss Jaden today in the band room." She gave me a little smirk. Right now, I wanted to smack her cheap makeup clean off her face.

"What the heck do you want? Cause I'm not in the mood." I asked irritated

"Fiesty, I see. Well my problem is, your kissing another boy who wasn't Tory, your alleged boyfriend." She laughed as her minion Star looked me up and down.

"Listen, what I do has nothing to do with you. Let me figure out my own damn problems." I said as I pushed past her on my way to leave out when she said something.

"I wonder what would happen if Tory ever fount out. That'll be a burden."

I turned around and matched right up to her.

"You wouldn't dare tell him."

"Or would I?" With that, Jasmine walked out the bathroom, leaving me to feel guilty. I couldn't let him found out about this, I really like him. But I also like Jaden....

Wassup my homes. This book I getting reaaaaaaaal juicy. I want to make this a little war, so comment if your for team #Jaden or team #Tory. Also, I'm making a new chapter where y'all can ask me questions about the book in case y'all are lost or something. But vote, comment, and follow. Love yall