Break Your Heart Right Back

Break your heart right back- Ariana Grande and Childish Gambino

Jaden.

Saturday morning, 1:30 in the afternoon and I'm still in bed. I've been awake for quite sometime but I was too lazy to get out of bed. I was slowly drifting to bed when I got a ding from my phone.

RiverBleu7: Who was the girl at lunch???

I smirked at my phone. Obviously she saw my new "girlfriend" Jasmine at lunch on Monday. To be honest, Jasmine isn't my girlfriend. She was just some groupie and I decided to toy around with her to make River jealous.

JayFromStateFarm: Jasmine, my girl. What's it to you?

RiverBleu7: What you mean "what's it to you?" Your supposed to be my boyfriend and you all kiss other girls.

JayFromStateFarm: We was dating?

I turned my phone with a slick grin. I know that would be enough to get her rumbling.

River

I stared at my phone with a blank expression. I wanted to cry but I couldn't convince myself on good reason of why I should cry about some low life bum. Jaden was doing this on purpose but I had plans for him. I'll just break his heart right back. He's going to cry me a river (haha that's funny cause her name is River. Anyways back to the story)

Monday at school

River.

I showed up to school looking totally different than I usually do. I had wore a hot pink crop top, some high waisted denim shorts, and some Pink Jordan 12s. As soon I stepped foot into the hallways, all eyes was on me, even Jaden's.

I gave him a little wink and walked over to Drew.

"River, what is your outfit about? You look banging but still, aren't you afraid of boys touching you?" Drew asked.

"Nope. This is payback to Jaden. He wants to act like a b-tch, I'll show him one." With that, I walked up to one of the hottest basketball players in school, Tory Parham. He was a Black and Latino boy who had hazel eyes to die for and beautiful plump lips.

"Hey Tory. I'm River." I gave him a big pretty smile while twirling my hair.

"What's up River." Tory looked straight into my eyes and for a quick second, I wanted to pull him into a kiss but I kept my cool.

"So anyways, I was wondering if like maybe you'd want to chill sometime?" I said. I looked at Jaden from the corner of my eyes, giving off dirty looks. I mentally did a happy dance in my head. My plan was in full affect.

"Of course. Just give me a date and I'll be there. But hey, I got to get to class." Tory gave me one smile before walking to class.

"What was that about?" Eva came over giving me a sly smirk.

"Oh nothing. Just small talk." I laughed still occasionally giving Jaden looks.

"Oh c'mon. Ain't no way, you can do small talk with Tory Parham, the boy's super duper dumb handsome." Eva replied but I was too busy looking at Jaden bring Jasmine to him for a kiss. He used to do that to me once. Tell me how much he loved me and wanted to be with me forever. A tear had released from my eyes.

"You okay?" Eva had dragged me into a bear hug. I loved Eva a lot. She was like one of my best friends. I couldn't just out and lie to her, its was quite obvious I wasn't feeling good.

"No." I whimpered as I laid my head on Eva's shoulder. Jaden was toying around with my emotions like it isn't nothing. Then on, I know what I had to do. He was going to crawl back. I'll male sure of it.

So this was a very short chapter but I just wanted to update for you guys. Super duper long chapter coming soon so be on the lookout and tell me what you think about the update in the comment section
Don't forget to voooooote