Exchange

Hey my babies! Been a long time since I updated right? Well here's and extra long update! Enjoy and vote and comment what ya think.

Adonis

I woke up in the morning immediately dreading it. It was a Monday and if your human, you hate Mondays. They suck. I groaned as I got up and headed straight to my phone checking my notifications.

I had 800+ texts, 500+ notifications from Snapchat, and 1000+ on Instagram. Dang, I'm popping. I went to my text and decided to text the squad.

JayKillinThem: Mornin' fam. Had a dope sleep.

J'sGirlRiv: Ello 😂

NadiatheDon: Hiya Adonis

NoahSwagg: Sup man

HungryBennyy: Hayyo

DrewtheBoo: What's Gucci?

NieceyPooh: Heyyy

MaressahtheKilla: What's up duke?

BabyGurlMya: Hey Adonis.

MalakfromVine: What's up bro?

JayKillinEm: y'all have my notifications popping

MalakfromVine: Same here. Gonna block all of you maggots.

NoahSwagg: you ain't blocking me.

JayKillinEm: I'm about to get ready y'all. See you at hell (school)

I turned my phone and went to the bathroom to brush my pearly whites. After that I put on some khaki joggers, Legend Blue 11s and a white shirt with the Jordan sign on it. Ya boiii fresh, you heard?

River

I put down my phone and grabbed my backpack for school. Of course I didn't want to go but my mama made me. I jammed to the beat of Bryson Tiller playing on the car speaker as my mom drove me to school.

"So whats been up with you and Jaden [Delarosa]?" My mom asked as she turned down the music. Me and Jaden have been on a long break because I feel like so much has changed between him and I. The vibes are different. I don't get the same feeling as I did when we first met. Every time he came around, fireworks went off in my stomach but now my stomach feels like meh.

"I don't know anymore, honestly." I sighed and looked out the window. He hasn't talked to me or anything. When squad is on group call, he always dodges what I say, purposely.

"Its okay bud. There's other fish in the sea. Swimming around waiting to be caught." My mom made a small smile as she rubbed circles on my shoulder.

That's the thing. I didn't want to mingle with someone else. I wanted Jay but I guess if he hasn't made the moves, I will.

I gave my mom a reassuring smile and walked out the car door she she pulled up to my school. I saw my squad crowded around Noah's locker.

"Hey guys." I said as I came over. As soon I made eye contact, he left.

"I don't know what his problem is. He's been avoiding me lately." I frowned.