Chapter 3. Can't even

Noah
Me and Rihanna were partners. It wasn't a bad thing. In fact, it sad actually pretty good because Rihanna is really smart. I can make her do the work and slap my name on it. Nah, I'm just playing.

I looked over at Eva who had Tayvion as a partner. Jaden got partnered up with River and Ben got partnered up with Zaniya.

"Noah, I was should do something more urban but still showcases affection. " Rihanna had told me. That wasn't a bad idea.

"That's a great idea. " I replied back.

Rihanna had started scribbling on a piece of paper.

"You can come over my house so we could work on this project more. " Rihanna had passed the paper to me. It had her address on it.

I nodded my head. I was planning on spending the day with Eva but work is more important. I wondered what Eva and Tay were giggling about. Tay had Eva laughing her butt off. I turned to Rihanna.

"Like your outfit." I told Rihanna. She had on a grey crop top and grey shorts with Concords.

I looked at Rihanna. She was kinda cute and all and I was pretty sure I was developing feeling for her. I mean it's not big but it's important.

Eva

I glanced at Noah and Rihanna. It seemed like they were talking about their project. I wasnt being nosy or anything though......OK I admit that I'm a little jealous but it's only because Rihanna knows that I like Noah.

I looked back at our work.

"Jealous Eh?" Tayvion asked me.

I had a guilty expression on my face. "A little. "

"Don't worry. If Noah doesn't feel the same way then just let him kick rocks with flip flops. " Tayvion had hugged me. I laughed really hard. Kicking rocks with flip flops will hurt you so badly.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Noah looking at me and Tay. I smiled a little because he was getting jealous too.

Ben

I was still sitting bat the table with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Are you going to do this project or what?" Zaniya asked.

I didn't reply back. Zaniya had rolled her eyes.

I didn't want to do this project because deep down I liked her and this project is really weird for me to do this. It's mixed emotions right now.

Zaniya was really pretty today and her outfit was on point but I just didn't want to risk a friendship and all.

"I'm sorry but I just can't do this project with you. " I explained.

"Why? " she semi yelled.

"Because. " I yelled back.

"Because what?" she got all up in my face.

"Because this! " I put my lips on hers and kissed her sofly. The kiss lasted for 10 seconds. Zaniya was blushing like crazy and I was smiling like crazy.

"What was that? " Zaniya asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you like-"

I pecked her lips.

"Does that answer your question? " I smirked.

"I think I'm going to be sick. " Zaniya had ran up the room. I sat there feeling stupid. Maybe she doesn't feel the same way. Or maybe my breath was rocking. I think I might be sick myself.

So Ben likes Zaniya and he made the first move?
Things just got real. Keep reading to find out what happens next guys.