Luv

Tory Lanez - Luv

Everyone falls in love sometimes, I don't know bout you but it ain't a crime.

Draya.

I laid on my back, scrolling through Instagram on my phone, seeing what's up with the world. I scroll down to see a post from Malak, the cocky one. Me and Malak are cool but we ain't buddy buddy like that.

Draya: hey

Malak: wassup wassup

Draya: on Instagram looking at your post

Malak: stalk much?

Draya: shut up.

Malak: you shut up

Malak: you going over River house?

Draya: I don't even know her like that to be coming to her house

Malak: just come

Draya: fine

Malak: yay!

Draya: alright. I'll be there in 5

I locked my phone and sat it on my bed and walked to my closet to out on something representable. I finally decided on my black Thrasher magazine shirt, some ribbed jeans, and my Vans.

I scrunched my face as I examined my hair through the mirror that was on my door. My hair looked a mess with hair going every which way. I smoothed my hair into a bun and decided that I looked okay, I guess.

River

"Oh snap." I covered my face behind Jaden as we watched a scary movie. Me and Jaden got real close ever since the kiss but keep in mind with what Camia said, I wasn't gonna crawl back to him until I know I can trust him this time.

"River its not even that scary, you're just a cry baby." Jade chuckled as her turned the movie off

"I know I am." I smirked and got up to stretch my legs.

Ding dong!

"I'll get the door." Jaden looked through the peep hole and opened

"Why, if it isn't Eva and Noah. Y'all are getting so big!" Jaden exclaimed as he grabbed Eva's cheek like a grandma usually does.

"You play too much." Eva rolled her eyes and smacked Jaden's hands away.

"That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me."

"It'll definitely be the last." Eva laughed as we hugged.

"Hey girl." Eva said as she drug the 'l' in girl.

"Hey mamisita." I hugged her and then pulled away.

"So what going on...?" Noah looked between me and Jaden but before I can answer, the door slammed open with a smiling Malak standing behind it

"Hey buckets. What's Gucci? What's good? Oh okay. That's cool. " Malak said as he ran to jump on my couch.

"He had a huge bag of skittles." A out of breath Draya replied.

"She betta call Malak wit the nappy hairrrrrr." Malak sung offkey before falling off the couch and curling into a ball.

"Malak are you o-"

"HA! THOUGHT I WAS HURT! HAHAHAHAHA YOU THOUGHT. RIVER THOUGHT." Malak laughed like an immature five year old.

Ugh, his annoying self.

Hey guys! This was just a filler chapter. I need to get my life together to figure out what's gonna happen wit this book but I got a few tricks up my sleeve. Just wait on it *cue evil villain laugh*