Chapter 6.Out with the old, in with the new

Noah

Me, Sebastian, and Eva were walking in the skating building when these girls had ran up to me and Sebastian.

"Can you autograph my face? I love you guys so much like really. Your hubby for life. " The dark skinned girl had said. Eva had stormed off and I couldn't really comfort her with all theses fans surrounding me.

"Shut Shania. He's MY hubby for life and the after life. " Another girl had said.

"Noah is a piece of crap compared to Sebastian." This girl fell into Sebastian on purpose. For a second, her lips were close to Sebastian as she fell but Sebastian had quickly moved away just in time.

"Excuse me ladies but I have to get through. " These fine girl had managed to get in between the crowd. She had fell on top of me and together, we fell to the ground with our lips freakishly close.

"I'm so sorry. " She had gotten up and walked away. I knew that I couldnt be playing around because I like Eva and I need to stay committed to one girl but it's pretty hard when all these girls are around you. Nevertheless, the girl had nothing on Eva.

I pushed through the crowd to go to Eva who was already skating with this guy I didn't know. It looked like he whispered something in her ear and she smiled from her ears. Now it was my turn to be mad. I grabbed my skates and walked in to the skating area ready to confront this guy who's trying to steal my girl. I walked up to them and decided to put on a show.

"Baby, I've been looking all over for you. Got me worried somebody had stole my girl for the night. " I said with a a fake worried expression on my face.

"I didn't know you were taken. Sorry man. " The dude had replied.

"I didn't know either. " Eva said through gritted teeth. The dude had walked away.

"How could you do that Noah? " Eva turned to me.

"I just didn't want that dude all up on you. "

"We aren't even together Noah. What happened to your girl Zoe?"

"Zoe wasn't even my girlfriend. She was just crazy in love with me and I played along. "

Eva had stormed off and I walked after her. She walked into the bathroom and I walked in too. It was a family bathroom.

"I'm just jealous. I'm admitting it. " I placed a hand on her thigh.

"But why?" Eva asked.

"I dont want anyone to take you from me even though your not my mine but you will be. " I chuckled a little.

"You've got me Noah. Whether you see it or not. I'm yours Noah. " Eva had kissed me on the cheek and cupped my face.

"I'm proud to call you my boyfriend."

Two weeks later

Saturday

Noah

I was bored so I was texting Zoe. I know what your thinking bout it isn't a big deal.

YourWCEZoe: Wassup

NikeNoah: The sky

YourWCEZoe: Haha so funny

NikeNoah: I know right

YourWCEZoe: I'm dead

NikeNoah: When's your funeral?

YourWCEZoe: Uggggh you disgust me

NikeNoah: Why'd you text me?

YourWCEZoe: Because I know your secret. Your cheating on Eva or thinking about it.

NikeNoah: Well you thought wrong

YourWCEZoe: Remember that girl at the skating rink? You were digging her

NikeNoah: You weren't even there

YourWCEZoe: Just because you didn't see me, doesn't mean I wasnt there. I gtg.

I tried to put two and two together but it wasn't adding up at all. And I wasnt digging the girl. I just thought she was pretty. I can like whoever I want relationship or not.

I need to calm down. I need to take breaths and clam down.
Knock knock

I went to the door and opened it. There stood Zoe.

"Can I come in? " She asked

"Hmm let me think about it." I shut the door and she knocked again.

"I've got something importantto say. " As Special said this, I opened the door and let her in.

"Explain this. " Zoe had gave me her phone. It had a picture of Eva and that from the rink kissing.

"Photoshop is really good with pictures." I said. I knew Eva wouldn't do this.. It wasn't Eva.

"Stop hiding the truth Noah. You know this is Eva. " Zoe grabbed her phone back.

"I'm not hiding anything. " I replied.

"It's plastered all over your face. " Zoe had gotten up. "I'm gone. But just know that your girlfriend is not who you think she is. "

I gulped hard. I shouldn't trust Zoe and I'm not going to. It isn't Eva and I know it.

Eva

I was pacing back and forth. The dude that Noah had lied to who's name is Chris had kissed me! I didn't kiss back at all but he just kissed me and I couldn't stop it. I didn't know how to tell Noah. I'm scared and confused.

Me: We need to talk. Meet me at the park in five minutes. Be ready.

Noah: I'm walking right now.

Me: Alright bye

I grabbed my phone and practically ran the whole way. I saw Noah at the park walking his dog.
I ran to him.

"Hey. " I was on the verge of crying. Noah had waved.

"Let's sit down. " He hadsaid.

"I have an confession. Me and the dude who's name is Chris, had kissed but before you get mad, he had kissed me first and I tried to stop it. " I went through the sentence lightning fast.

"I thought you were.....better than this.-"

"Noah stop! "

"-I loved you. And to kiss another guy?"

"He had kissed me first and I tried to stop it. "

"I'm going to go home now. See you around Eva. " Noah was walking away.

"Love you. " I yelled. Noah had ignored me. I sat there crying hard.

"Are you OK little Eva? Does someone need a hug? " Zoe had sat down next to me.

"Shut up Zoe for a hurt you really badly. " I wanted to punch her in her face.

"Do it. " Zoe had gotten up in my face. I punched her twice and she hit her head in the bench.

"Don't get in my face again. " I walked away regretting everything about Noah. I should've never even introduced myself.

Me and Noah are through. Just watch. He's going to begging on his knees for me.