Chapter 2.Playing Hearts like a piano

Eva
I woke with Noah's arms wrapped around and his phone in hand playing a game on it.

"Good morning." He said.

"What happened last night? I have a huge headache." It was true. My head was throbbing.

"Well,you fell asleep and we tried to carry you up the stairs but you hit your head. " Noah had explained.

"How could you let that happen? Your my body guard." I joked.

"I wasnt aware. " Noah laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully and got up. I had to walk home and take a shower and what not so I had gotten up.

"Where are you going? " Noah had asked.

"Going home to get ready for school." I replied.

"We can walk together then. " Noah had gotten up also and grabbed his shoes and slid them on.

"OK." I grabbed my stuff and put on my shirt from yesterday which was a plain white shirt. I slid on my shoes and waited for Noah.

"Ready. " He exclaimed and started walking out the house with me.

"So, I don't really know that much about you. Tell me. " I said. I was very curious about Noah.

"My name is Noah Riley Singleton and I am 14 years old. My birthday I'd on August the third. I have a younger sister named Nadia. Basketball is life. " Noah had rushed through those sentences.

"OK. " I looked down at my feet.

"How about you? " Noah asked me.

"My name is Eva Mona Vortory and I am 14 years old. My birthday is August the twenty six and I have one older brother named Evan. Sneakers is my life. " I said.

"Cool. " Noah had replied. The rest of the walk was silent with a little comments here and there. I went into my house and crept up the stairs.

I slid off my clothes and went into the shower. The warm water hit my body.

(30 minutes have passed)

I had gotten out the shower had searched for an outfit. I decided to wear my baseball Jersey with 'Dope' written on it,my 7s, black tights, and red bucket hat (outfit above. ) I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked fine.

River

I was at my house in my closet looking for an outfit. I had left Malak's house two hours ago and had walked here. Jaden was fast asleep so I left him note. Yes me and Jaden go out. He's my everything and more.

I grabbed my sweater with the ripped slits on the arms, my pants, and my cheetah print 13's (outfit above) I examined my self in the mirror. I looked good but I needed to straighten my hair a little bit more.

Draya
Hey, it's the girl that curved Malak Watson. Look, don't getmad at me but Malak isn't all that. He lest everything get to his head.
I was sitting at my desk looking at my computer screen. I was looking at the Jordan's release dates.

I had on an emoji shirt, black adidas sweatpants, and my 13's (outfit above)

I'm a major sneakerhead. Sneakers is just life.

I looked at my phone and the time read 7:30. I got to get going before I'm late. Ttylxoxo.

Nadia

I sat in the house watching TV when Noah came in the house.

"Goodmorning." I hugged him. He had hugged back and then walked upstairs. I looked down at my outfit. I had Inna shirt dress that said '87 wolves', my gamma blues, and my Huf socks. I applied some magenta colored lipstick. I hope I look good today. See I have a crush on Benny. It's crazy but I just like him. Noah doesn't know that. If he found out I'd be toast. 15 minutes have passed.

Noah had walked downstairs in a black shirt, sweatpants, and his black and white 14's.

He grabbed his backpack and I grabbed mine. Together, we walked out the door and was heading for school.

"Noah! " A girl behind us yelled. She ran up to us.

"I forgot to call you. My bad Eva. " Noah had hugged her.

"I'm so sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Eva Vortory. I'm a friend of Noah. " Eva had looked at me.

"Nadia Singleton but call me Nadia Ryann. I'm Noah's little sister. " I said with a smile.

Eva bad Noah had walked ahead and talked the whole way. When we finally got to school, we parted ways. I went to the second floor and Noah and Eva had went to the third floor. I wondered if they'll maybe date.