Promposals

Eva
2 years later.

I loved Noah. After 3 years of knowing each other and all the weird twists and turns, it's only brought us closer. He makes me laugh and smile and just feel all peachy inside. Now that prom is coming up, I'm doing the unthinkable: asking him to go with me. I know that the boy is supposed to ask the girl but why wait?

I tapped my pencil on the desk as I anxiously waited for the clock to turn to 12:30, signaling that class was over.

As the clock turned to 12:30, I smiled and grabbed all my things to rush to lunch. As I bolted down six flights of stars, I saw Noah walking and talking with Malak until he noticed me and gave me a warm smile and a wave. It only made more scared to ask him. I waved back as I caught up to him.

"I have something to ask you," I said, looking at Malak. I signaled Malak with eyes to go bother Drew or something. He furrowed his eyebrows before catching on and scurrying around.
"What's up?" Noah asked as we stopped dead in our tracks.

This was the moment that I was so anxious for and now that I'm in it, I'm getting scared.

"I was wondering if you'd-"

"Of course," Noah smiled at me and gave me a hug.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "How'd you know what I'd ask?"

"I know." He smiled and continued walking to lunch.

As soon as Noah had his back turned, I went straight into a dab and whipped and slipped on the ground, causing a loud thud.

"Are you good?" Noah turned back.

With a smile on my face like the idiot I am who currently just busted their butt, I nodded.

-

I walked to lunch and sat down, seeing everyone in a unusual happy mood

"Hey weirdos," I said as I sat down in between Drew and Nadia.

"Hey." Everyone replied in unison.

Malak stood up on the table and tapped the milk cartoon like they do at fancy dinners, except they use glasses but eh, I guess Malak's making it work.

"I have a very important announcement," he yelled which made the whole cafeteria get quiet. Man I wish I had this much authority.

"As everyone knows, me and Drew Singleton to the left of me, have been dating for two years now. And as you also know, I love her like, a lot, like infinity I'm talking love love like maaaaan-"

"Cut to the chase!" A random voice yelled from the back.

"Let's clap it up for this man here. He had the scariest Halloween mask on and it's not even Halloween yet! Oh wait, false alarm. It's his face. As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by Stacey Dash here, I love Drew." Malak turned to Drew and toke a black case out his pocket. "Will you go to prom with me?"

Inside the case was a 34 karat gold banded promise ring. It was so beautiful and looked smack like a wedding ring.

Malak must have spent a whole month's rent, newborn baby, and half of his organs.

"A millions time yes!!!!!" Drew practically yanked Malak off the table and engulfed him in a huge hug.

I smiled at Noah and intertwined our fingers together.

"I love you."
Wadddddddduppppp
I skipped a couple of years cause this book was getting boring but it's getting betters guys. I got a new phone so updates are coming faster now