Chapter 2.Playing Hearts like a piano

Eva
I woke with Noah's arms wrapped around and his phone in hand playing a game on it.

"Good morning." He said.

"What happened last night? I have a huge headache." It was true. My head was throbbing.

"Well,you fell asleep and we tried to carry you up the stairs but you hit your head. " Noah had explained.

"How could you let that happen? Your my body guard." I joked.

"I wasnt aware. " Noah laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully and got up. I had to walk home and take a shower and what not so I had gotten up.

"Where are you going? " Noah had asked.

"Going home to get ready for school." I replied.

"We can walk together then. " Noah had gotten up also and grabbed his shoes and slid them on.

"OK." I grabbed my stuff and put on my shirt from yesterday which was a plain white shirt. I slid on my shoes and waited for Noah.

"Ready. " He exclaimed and started walking out the house with me.

"So, I don't really know that much about you. Tell me. " I said. I was very curious about Noah.

"My name is Noah Riley Singleton and I am 14 years old. My birthday I'd on August the third. I have a younger sister named Nadia. Basketball is life. " Noah had rushed through those sentences.

"OK. " I looked down at my feet.

"How about you? " Noah asked me.

"My name is Eva Mona Vortory and I am 14 years old. My birthday is August the twenty six and I have one older brother named Evan. Shoes is my life. " I said.

"Cool. " Noah had replied. The rest of the walk was silent with a little comments here and there. I went into my house and crept up the stairs. My mom and stepdad was still asleep and my stepdad will kill me if he found out I was at a boy's house. Especially a boy he didn't know.
I made it to my room safe and sound.

I slid off my clothes and went into the shower. The warm water hit my body.

(30 minutes have passed)

I had gotten out the shower had searched for an outfit. I decided to wear my baseball Jersey with 'Dope' written on it,my 7s, black tights, and red bucket hat (outfit above. ) I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked fine.

River

I was at my house in my closet looking for an outfit. I had left Malak's house two hours ago and had walked here. Jaden was fast asleep so I left gonna note. Yes me and Jaden go out. He's my everything and more.

I grabbed my sweater with the ripped slits on the arms, my pants, and my cheetah print 13's (outfit above) I examined my self in the mirror. I looked good but I needed to straighten my hair a little bit more.

Draya
Hey, it's the girl that curved Malak. Im not a snob but Malak is not an ideal dream boy. He's just a regular guy that's on a social media app, it doesn't mean bow down to him.

I typed on my computer. I had followed Noah who is Malak's friend. It wasn't to play any games to make Malak jealous but because well, I don't have a reason.

"Draya! " my mom had yelled. This meant to get off the computer and get to school before I'm late.

I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. I kissed my mom and little brother really fast and ran out the door and to school.

I arrived at the front of the school. I was out of breath with my hair laying every which way except for straight. I combed it out my finger so it looked presentable.

I jogged to my locker, got out my stuff and walked into class. The only available seat was next to none over than Malak. I had sat down and he smirked. I knew I was in for some shenanigans. I let out a sigh.

Rihanna

Hello. It's Rihanna, not the celebrity but just a plain one. I'm a close friend of Eva. I knew she had gotten really close with Noah who was my crush since forever. I didn't want to hurt Eva but then again, she broke girl code. What type of friend breaks girl Code? I knew it was only one way to get back at her and that was to make Noah glance my way. I had tapped my feet on the floor. The outfit on had on today was my Concord 11s, my gray crop top, and my gray shorts (outfit in the picture above)

I was sitting next to Tayvion. He was really funny but not cute at all.
I tapped his shoulder.

"Do Noah and Eva go out? " I asked.

"No." he replied. His head was done and he looked like he was on the verge of falling asleep.

"Today we are going to do an assignment. It's a slip of paper going out to the boys. On every slip of paper is a girl's name. That gi will be your partner. The assignment is.....you have to put on an act of affection and romance. Assignments due next Friday. When you get your slip of paper, sit next to your partner. "

Noah had gotten a slip of paper and had looked at me. He had grabbed his belongings and over to my table.

"Hey partner. " he said. It was a mix of enthusiasticly and sarcasticly.

"Wassup. " I had replied back.

In my mind, I was doing an gymnastics routine. Me and Noah are going to play lovers. This is such an asset to my plan. Things were falling right in my hands.

Zaniya

Ben had maneuvered over to me and sat down. It was really weird that the person that Ive been friends with forever, is playing my lover. I could tell Ben was feeling the same way as I because he had the expression on his face.

"No need to be nervous. " I said warmly. Ben had raised his eyebrows as his way to tell me I was wrong. I slumped in my chair. I was trying to cheerful but Ben was taking that for granted.
"I'm going to ask for a partner change. It'll make this easy on both of us. " Ben had replied. I rolled my eyes. Ben was acting like a baby.

"Why can't you just stick to then assignment. It's not such a big deal. Your acting like a big baby. " I said in reply. Ben had gotten up and walked to the desk. After two minutes, Ben came back with an irritated look on his face. The teacher probably said no. I looked down at my outfit. Maybe Ben didn't want to be partners with me because how I'm dressing (outfit above). I know it's crazy but with Ben, you never know.

It was no way I was doin this assignment with Ben.

Just a quick update. Better to come. Just wait on it.

Just a quick update.

I really need characters for this book. Please comment and vote.

Update later.