saved // Ty Dolla Sign

Draya

I tapped the bottom of my pencil on my desk out of boredness. I was sitting next to Malak, also known as Mr. Popularity. I feel like just cause of the number of likes he gets, means that everyone has to bow down to him. I mean sure he's really attractive, even Stevie Wonder can see that but that doesn't mean for girls to physically through themselves at him.

"We've been table partners for about three months and you haven't said anything to me." Malak had looked over at me. I was'nt going to break my squeaky clean record of not talking to him so I simoly just shrugged my shoulders.

"Bruh, stop being mute and talk. Your just being in your feelings over what I said that day (go back to the first chapter to understand)." Malak scoffed at me and mumbled things under his breath. I'm not in my feelings, I just simply don't want to associate myself with h and get thrown into the mist of girls who chase him faster than the speed of light.

"Just stop talking to me, alright?" I rolled my eyes and went back to tapping on the desk.

"Whatever man." Malak rolled his eyes and sighed in exhaustion. He's acting real pathetic. He acts like a child when he doesn't get what hr wants because he gets everything he wants. He's never experienced things being earned. If he lived my type of lifestyle, they poor boy wouldn't last an hour of it. Ebt Cards, Welfare, everyone having to get two jobs... He never experienced that, but I do. He's so ungrateful.

River

I flipped my hair as Tory kept going on and on and on about his basketball stories. I didn't really care because ball really isn't life for me.

"So that's when my coach was like, 'Tory, get the ball and score boy score!!' And that's how we won state championship." Tory had said drinking his chocolate milk.

"Terrific." I giggled and flipped my hair yet again. This game of Russian Roulette with Jaden was getting too out of hand. Of course I liked Tory but all he ever talks about is basketball.

Just as I was about to say something Jasmine, Baden's girlfriend came over looking like a hot mess with a big smile in her face.

"Hey guys. What you up to?" She smiled looking at me with those evil eyes. I bet jaden out her up to this.

"Talking." I replied coldly with a mimic smile on her face.

"Well me and Jaden were wondering if you wanted to go on a double date together do we can get to know each other a little better.

Dem Vine Boys • B.u.m.sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें