Chapter 5. We can work this out.... right?

LEva

It was Saturday and I was bored. I was also home alone since my mom and dad were all the way in Asia visiting my cousins who were sick.

I laid on my bed watching TV when there was a knock on my door. I walked downstairs and opened the door at a crack. It was Noah standing there.

"Hey. " He said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I want to apologize. "

"Too late for that, don't you think? "

"No." Noah looked me in the eyes.

"Can you just go away. " I shut the door but Noah had held it open.

"No. Eva just give me a chance." he got on his knees. I scoffed.

"I'll think about it. " I said.

"In the meantime, can I come in? " Noah asked. I couldn't say no. Besides my hear wanted Noah but I didn't want him in my head because I felt like he's treating me as a little girl that's so desperate for him.

"Fine. " I let him in the door.

"What do you want to do? " He asked me.

"Watch a movie." I replied. Noah had smirked and I wondered why.

"What new movies you got? "

"I got Get Hard with Kevin Hart and Will Ferrell." I replied. My mom gets some movies before they go on DVD which is pretty awesome.

"Alright. "

Me and Noah were under a blanket watching the movie. I laughed my butt off and Noah had just smirked and put his arm around me.

"I'm sorry Eva for everything-. "

I had kissed Noah. I knew what I was doing.

"I'm sorry but I just had to do that. " I blushed.

"No worries. I kinda liked it. "

I had blushed even more. After that, I feel asleep in his arms peacefully.

Sebastian

I was laying on the couch texting my girlfriend Amaria. Me and Amaria have been dating for two years now. Amaria is also Malak's twin sister.

TheUnitedStatesOfAmaria: Hey baby

SebJockinEm: Wassup bae

TheUnitedStatesOfAmaria: Nothing much. I'm bored.

SebJockinEm: Baby won't you come my way. Got something I want to say

TheUnitedStatesOfAmaria: Fetty Wap! What have you done with my boyfriend Sebastian?

SebJockinEm: No fear because Sebastian is here.

TheUnitedStatesOfAmaria: That's what I thought.

SebJockinEm: But seriously, are you coming over here? I'm bored too.

TheUnitedStatesOfAmaria: I'm punished, remember? I called you and told you.

SebJockinEm: I had the phone on my sock drawer while I took a shower

TheUnitedStatesOfAmaria: Hate you

SebJockinEm: Love you too snuckums

TheUnitedStatesOfAmaria: Got to go bye!

I had put down my phone and decided to watch TV.

I was bored like always. Jaden wasn't even here to keep me occupied because he was to be busy with River. I really need to do something right now. I called Noah.

"Wassup Noah? I'm bored so you want to hit the roller rink? " I asked.

"Sure. Is it OK if I bring Eva? "

"Sure. Meet me at my house in ten minutes." I hung up the phone. It's like everybody always pressed to show off their girl and it's Noah the most.

I grabbed my bred 11, red hoodie, and my pants and slid em on. I don't like to keep people waiting.

Knock knock

"Who is it? " I yelled.

"Noah. "

"Noah who? "

"Noah Riley Singleton."

"Which one? "

"Sebastian open the dang door. Always playing games. "

I opened the door and there stood Noah with Eva over his shoulder.

"Why she on your shoulder like that? " I asked.

"Because she's asleep and of didn't want to leave her in the house alone. " Noah replied.

"Eva! Help me! The house in on fire!" I yelled in Eva's ear. Her head shot up and it hit my chin making me hit the couch.

Eva looked around scared and then rolled her eyes.

"Hate you Sebastian. And why am I here? " Eva asked.

"You were asleep and we going to the skating rink and since you were sleep, Noah didn't want to leave you alone and carried you all the way here. " I explained.

"Your a little heavy thing. " Noah joked to Eva.

"Put me down. " Eva had said and Noah had placed her on the floor.

"Y'all are relationship goal. " I replied.

They looked at me and rolled their eyes. They some big babies.

This was just a quick update. Vote for me please. I have some tricks up my sleeve