fifteen

Chapter Fifteen: "Don't You Forget About Me"
Season 7, Episode 15

Aiden Johnson hadn't woken up next to someone he was in a relationship with since the death of his wife, Quinn James laid next to Aiden with the Johnson male glancing down at where his girlfriend slept

"You're staring." Quinn stated, with her eyes closed to her boyfriend, who leaned down and placed a kiss to her cheek, "It's called gazing," He said with his boyish grin that Quinn seemed to love, "It's romantic." He reassured her, "It's creepy." Quinn added, as Aiden put a hand to his heart, "Oof, you hurt me there, Quinny."

The James female opened her eyes, looking up at her handsome boyfriend who was above her, his warm body above hers, "Hi." Aiden smiled charming at his girlfriend again, before leaning down and pecking Quinn's lips.

"Hmm."

His phone went off where he ran a hand through his hair, seeing Quinn glance at him from where she leaned on her hand, now staring at his side profile seeing Aiden's eyebrows crunch together, "What's wrong?"

"I forget that me and Nate have this charity event today," He told his girlfriend, "Why you? Can't someone else go? I—" Quinn asked, her eyes glancing down to her boyfriend's abs, "Nate asked me to go with him, so it must be an important charity event,"

Quinn sighed, "Fine, but make it back in time for Hales' birthday," Aiden chuckled as he leaned in again, kissing Quinn who kissed her boyfriend back until Aiden moved away, going to his bathroom.

____

"Hey, man."

Aiden handed his best friend a cup of coffee as he got into his car, "Where the hell are we?" Nathan asked his best friend, rubbing at his eyes, "We left that charity event in Atlanta early so we could make it back to tree hill by morning." Nathan explained after him and Aiden had went to an charity event, a day before Haley's birthday.

"Aiden."

Nathan looked at his best friend, "I missed the highway exit and drove a few hours in the wrong direction." Aiden admitted, holding his cup of coffee in hand, "But the good news is that we're only a couple of hundred miles outside of Tree Hill, and we're driving a Corvette." He reassured his best friend.

Aiden only smiled, "We'll be home faster than you can say Yao Ming." He told his best friend, closing his car door.

He started his car before he drove over a couple of tire poppers, making Nathan turn his head to look at Aiden who sighed, "Okay, so we'll be home before tonight." He told his best friend, with a look.

"Aiden, there's a reason I had to be home this morning." Nathan said, as Aiden sighed once again, running his hand over the back of his neck, looking at his popped tires.

Aiden went to where his best friend was on his phone, "According to Gomer Pyle, they don't got no fancy car tyres." He said rocking on the heel of his shoe, "—So they got to tow it to Mount Pilot. They'll have it back by tonight."