Intoducing Petey!

*AN 100 Reads? That's awesome, thank you all for taking the time to look! ^^*

*Beep, beep, beep* 

There it was, the alarm went off once again for school, that noise was practically ingrained into my brain at this point for the amount of times I heard it, but hey, it got me up in the morning right? Wrong.

I quickly went back to sleep and pressed snooze on my alarm, only to be awoken by the shouting and screaming of the other kids in the foster home getting ready for school themselves. The home was filled with kids from the age of 5-18, some being 20 and still helping out there, i'd call it one big family, but there was more to it than that. God I wish I didn't have to go, but May was paying so much to get me to go here, and I just couldn't let her down, she works too hard for me. 

 It was getting harder to go to school, especially with the annoying brat known as Flash constantly on my tail, for the most stupidest of things, but he always found something to pick on me, or embarrass me for, god sometimes I wish I could just give that kid just one big slap, then maybe he'd get a taste of his own medicine for once! "Come on Pete, today is going to be a good day, and here's why" (AN//If you know, you know ;)) he sighed before getting out of bed.

Slowly he moved towards the bathroom, doing all the usual's, from cleaning his teeth, to giving his soft, fluffy hair a quick wash and dry just to attempt to look more presentable for school. He tossed on his uniform before packing his bag with his essentials, from his laptop, to his many books he had for extra reading, and there he went, out of the door. He hated getting a lift, it was always so busy and rambunctious from the other kids, he just liked the silence of his music as he walked to school, it was only around a 10 minutes walk for him, nothing compared to what he did during patrols, but more on that later.

He took a deep breath, before stepping through the school gates, looking to the right as he saw the large sign towering over him "Midtown School of Science and Technology". Peter knew full well what was coming, but he chose to ignore that. Following many other kids, all investigating their new science inventions by the huge door, he stepped inside, wondering what today was going to bring. 

(WORD COUNT 420 WORDS)