*Aunt May POV*

As I heard the clock ticking, I knew time was moving slower than this line was at work, but I couldn't complain, after all I was getting paid on the hourly, and I knew it helped hugely with Pete's studies, he seemed to be doing good at that school, and with Ned and MJ by his side, I was sure he was going to grow up to be one of the most amazing, kind, caring, and of course smart individuals out there who was bound to settle down and get a job as he got older. God I was proud of him, and words could not describe how much I loved him. Of course I felt guilty about the whole foster care thing, but there was no other way around it, I couldn't provide for him the way others could. I sighed before once again looking at the clock, it was near to closing time. 

"Alright guys, last orders in, this gal is going to go home soon and meet with his son!",  I was filled with pride, secretly doing my happy dance behind the counter with my two left feet. No one around was really bothered, but I was ever so excited, and couldn't wait to see him, it felt like forever ago since I met, even though it was only last month. I handed out the last couple of coffees and snacks, before preparing to get my apron off, not stopping smiling as I did so. Within moments, it was time to close,  but it seemed one customer in particular wasn't too happy about this, getting up and out of his seat, aggressively coming towards me. 

I paused for a moment, not sure what to do as his eyes glared into mine. 

"Erm, can I help you sir?" I said, puzzled to why he was so angry. 

"Why yes infact, you can" he said, with a big grin on his face as he nodded at the others who were around eating a couple of leftover biscuits from the side of the counter, this seemed planned, and not a good kind of planned, I am sure I heard one of them say "This is the one, I am sure of it" before looking towards the rest of them, but I just shrugged my shoulders and thought nothing of it. Oh no, this can't be good, and with all the other staff members already home, it looked like I had to deal with this myself. Before I could even blink an eye, one of the larger blokes swang his arm trying to hit me, but I took no chances, quickly trying to escape, but unfortunately, what used to be one person, ended up being a large group of them! I wasn't sure what to do at this point, so I took a deep breath, and kept my keys in my pocket for self defense. Shi- 

All I felt was one large blow to the head, but by this point, I couldn't see anything, hear anything, or do anything about this situation. I tried to fight it, but it seems my body had already given in, I was ready to join Uncle Ben. "Goodbye Pete..." I muttered with the last strength I had left. Cops sirens blaring in the distance...

(WORD COUNT 2614)