School Shenanigans

It didn't feel right sending the kids back to school straight away, especially with what they had all been through. Tony thought to himself for a moment, before coming up with the idea that each of the Avengers had their own specialties, so why not use that to their advantage? Sort of like an apprenticeship? Although they hadn't met the others before, it seemed like Ned seemed to know who he was dealing with before he collapsed. After a couple of days of getting settled into the Avengers campus, all three of them needed to catch up with their learning after all, and they definitely weren't stepping foot into that school, not for now. 

The first thing to plan out was the lessons they were going to have for the week. Bruce decided it was his responsibility to teach science, particularly chemistry because of his interest in gamma radiation, well before his lifestyle changed (for better or for worst, at least that what he thought), but he knew he had to break it to the kids in a way that they wouldn't get upset over. So off he went, back into the lab, where he took a deep breath before speaking slowly and steadily towards the kids. 

"Peter, MJ, Ned, it seems you have been through a lot in the course of this week, so as a group..." he paused before looking towards Tony who was in the background listening in, as per usual, Bruce smirked, he'd never seen Tony so interested in something other than himself, so this was a new one "We have decided to home tutor each of you, now we know you're all known to be quite smart, so we've tweaked as much as we can to ensure you guys get the best learning possible" Bruce smiled, though still feeling guilty just visioning the kids injuries they suffered a couple of days ago.

Although surprised with what Bruce had said, MJ tried to contain her excitement knowing she was working with THE Avengers, the ones she saw on TV and looked up to, the ones she saw all over Queens with posters, and of course saving the world too, she decided just to nod, Ned on the other hand, he was jumping up and down like a tightened up spring that had just been let go of. "Oh my gosh, yes! Yes! YES!" Ned stated, with a shimmer of excitement shown in his eyes. Peter grinned seing his other friends to happy, he knew MJ well and knew she was filled with just as much joy. It had been a while since they felt a sense of security, but right here, they all knew they were safe, and Flash was bound to be dealt with, especially with Tony being, well Tony. 

Tony made sure to let NED and MJ's parents where they were, he never felt so organised before, but if that was what made Peter happy, then he would do anything for him, and after all, who would say no to such an awesome staycation, especially somewhere as huge as the Avengers tower? 

So it was already decided that Bruce would do Science, specifically chemistry, Tony was to do Engineering, Natasha and Clint was to do Physical fitness (even superheros needed to keep fit!),  Captain America was to do PSHE (A/N this is basically just core skills kids need to know for the future i.e. personal, social, health and economic skills) as he was always busy with keeping everyone else on their toes and lastly, Doctor Strange was to do Mathematics. The other Avengers would occasionally help out in order for everyone to be at balance with each other, though of course Tony made sure they covered subjects that each of them were interested in. It seemed it wasn't just the trio of friends that were excited for this new way of running things.

So, this is where it all begins, where each of them all had their own fresh start, a way where they could study what they all enjoyed, without the extra fear of people like Flash and his mates getting in their way. This is where the three of them would become themselves, be who they wanted to be, not who others expected them to be. 

(WORD COUNT 11,894)