The secret to having it all, is knowing you already do

Tony was busy in his lab as per usual, what felt like seconds what actually hours to him, but then again with the amount of caffeine he had in his system, he could never tell the difference between what day of the week it was, he relied on Pepper for that, and that's why he was so appreciative that she chose him, over anyone else in the world. Everything seemed like a normal day, or at least that's what he thought before getting a notification from F.R.I.D.A.Y 

"Mr Stark, it seems Peter hasn't been to his lessons today, his attendance wasn't recorded, and it seems he is located at least 5 blocks away from Midtown High, and it seems like this has occured on more than one occasion looking at his records", F.R.I.D.A.Y had no human emotions, being artificial intelligence and all, but you could just hear the sorrow in her voice. Tony sighed. He almost couldn't believe it, a high achiever like Peter missing lessons? That seemed like a one in a million chance.

Tony's stomach felt like it was filled with feathers before he sighed once more, that felt like it was becoming a regular occurrence, but he really did care for the kid, he quickly suited up, before thinking what he was going to do next. "Poor kid" he sighed once again. Tony decided before going out, it was best to check Peter's room, just incase the tracker had made a mistake and he had come back to the tower just for that sense of security. As he peeked through the door, he noticed Peter left one of his bags behind, "Really Stark, you're really going to do that?", his mind was telling him no, but his heart was telling him yes. 

He took a quick peep inside, to notice something blue and red, slowly he pulled it out, and there it was. A suit. But not just any suit. The Spiderman suit. The kid was Spiderman? No way, there was not a single possibility that...But what if it was? How did he not realize, it just made sense now, but there was that hint of worry, from both as his carer, and as a superhero himself. Before heading out of the door, making sure to lock up for extra security within the building, the others were out and about themselves too, so with no one home, it was best just to do so, so many thoughts were streaming through his head at this current point, not sure what to do with anything, but he continued on, following to where the tracker was last located, not sure what would happen next. 

(WORD COUNT 4670)