School Sucks

*TW: SELF HARM*

 Ah shit. I have that internship with Stark today as well, maybe if I rush home, I could cover it up right? Yeah, yeah, that's the way it usually goes with that damned kid, god it's moments like this I wish didn't happen, but that's karma for me right? No, no. NO. That's not true! It wasn't long before Peter's heart started to race, his hands started to get sweaty, shaking rapidly, as if I didn't have control over them. 

"Shit" Peter shouted, but not loud enough that anyone else around could hear. This had become an occurrence, especially with Flash not changing his ways at all over the last year or so in particular. Moments later, the intrusive thoughts started to become clear, and although Peter knew that they were never true, he took them to heart, way too much. 

"If you would have kept your big mouth closed..."

"Why do you even bother?"

"You're always weak, those powers mean nothing!"

"You only cause trouble"

"Flash is right, everything he said is right, everything you think is wrong!"

"You're an embarrassment to your friends"

Peter clenched, hard, into wherever he could get contact to, his arms, his legs, even parts of behind his neck that was hidden behind his hair, every single comment, every single thought, it didn't take much at all. The pain didn't seem much to him, the adrenaline was too much, but his thoughts knew something was wrong, like he knew he had the power to control it, but he just couldn't. The destructive behavior just seemed natural to him at this point, like it was just a part of his teenage "rebellious" lifestyle right?

Ned started to get worried, it wasn't often that Peter missed the opportunity to get lunch, especially with having to fight with the other foster kids to get the last pizza slice. He decided to go where he usually found Peter, in the bathroom. In shock, there Peter was, blood dripping to the floor, wiping his tears away, as if nothing ever happened. But Ned knew full well something had, he always did. As a friend. A best friend. 

*Self Harm Ended*

"N...Ned, I didn't expect you to be here, I. I am fine, I promise you, it's nothing a couple of plasters can't handle, just like Humpty Dumpty right?" Peter chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. Quickly, with no hesitation, Ned grabbed Peter, gave him the largest hug possible, trying to calm his anxiety levels down, and  then brought him to the Nurses office, worried what would come of this. 

(WORD COUNT 1407)