A flash of the past

As I got towards my locker, I noticed two familiar faces MJ and Ned. I'd known them both since I was young, and May was very close to them too, and I could see why. MJ was soft at heart, but always had that badass side to her, being rebellious at times, but always coming out close on top with her studies. Ned was special, but passionate about what he studied, one of his main loves being star wars, hell he built the 3083 piece lego death star with me in less than two days, and he was always great at chemistry too, that's how he got let in on special recommendation. 

"Hey idjit" MJ smiled whilst getting her books from her locker ready for her lessons, Ned doing the same as they both checked their phones to see if their timetable had changed at all from last semester. Luckily we were together for most of our lessons, apart from Math & English, they were both in different classes to me, and I was stuck with..."Oh great. Flash".

-8:30-9:30 Tutorial

-9:30-10:30 Chemistry 

-10:30-11:30 Biology 

11:30-12:30 English

12:30-1:30 Lunch

1:30-2:30 Mathematics 

2:30-3:30 Study hour 

It read, but before I got a chance to read my rooms, I heard slamming in my ear, my super senses wasn't too keen on the idea of loud noises, strong smells or even just something as simple as a light being too bright, ever since I got bit by that spider, although there were perks to it that I had discovered, it did have it's down side too. I knew exactly who it was, but just wasn't in the mood to fight him once again. 

"Hey Penis Parker" flash chuckled 

Peter sighed, internally thinking to himself  "wow, can he not think of anything else, that joke is getting so old now", not realizing it Peter said it out loud, Both MJ and Ned standing there in shock. He could see Flash's rage within moments, he did NOT like being showed up, especially with all his so called friends being nearby. The whole area went silent, as the other students watched to see what would happen next. Peter's breath went heavy, he knew his actions was going to have consequences. 

Flash raised his hand, and within a blink of eyes, one hit, after another, Flash's rage became higher and higher, blood starting spurting all over the floor. All Peter wanted to do was fight back, but he just couldn't, his anxiety had him in fight or flight mode, and in this situation, his legs felt so much like jelly that he just couldn't move, but he could sense all the pain, feel every cut, smell the blood all around him. It was at this moment, his friends looked in shock, Flash decided to stop, but this wasn't the end. He walked away, not saying a word, it was like you could hear a pin drop. 

Peter couldn't feel anything, he couldn't see anything, he couldn't taste anything, it was like everything had just gone. But he knew his instinct was to sprint to the bathroom, sod his next lesson, after all, no one cared about him in those lectures anyway. He took a deep breath "That bastard" he said before wiping away his tears, the bell had already rang, so by this point although everyone else was in shock, they had to go.  

(WORD COUNT 982)