chapter 6

CHAPTER 6 -

Sanku - no problem dear!! Take your own timee!! *😚*

Ak eyeingly goes to Tk's class again only to find him not present there.
She asked the same girl again, but this time with fierce confidence. She told her she doesn't know and Ak walked to canteen sadly.

She stood in the counters long line. After a few minutes someone softly called out her name.

Sm - Ashima!
She turned around only to find her one & only crush. Whatttt!! OMG!!! He knows her name??? Her official name never sounded this beautiful to her before!!

Ak - yes? *almost a whisper*

But Tk understood it.

Tk - ya!! Can you please, place an order for me aswell?? Actually, I have a discussion with a teacher and I don't wanna be late. I'll be back in 10 minutes so, can you???

Ak - *in a breath* sure, why not!

She takes the money from him and he disappears somewhere in the crowd but Ak completely zoned out.

Everything felt exotic for her. The guy she's been glancing at since day 1 out of no where asked for her help, LIKE HER HELP!!!! Thats a huge thing!!

She started obsessing over his voice, her name in HIS VOICE and the way he only asked her for help!!

Ahh all this made her heart go mad and butterflies flutter in her stomach.

The canteen guy broke her revivre and she placed the orders nervously!!

She kept the plates on a standing table and waited for him to show up.

He came just in a minute.

Tk - hi!! Thankyou soo much for this!

Ak - no! Not a problem at all!!

Tk - ab tumhare saath hi khaa leta hun, if you don't mind?

This shocked her even more. Tanzeel Khan wants to eat with her????
What is all this sudden fantasies of hers coming true???
TODAY IS A BLESSED DAY FOR SURE.

Ak - I would definately not!! *she answered gleamingly*

Tk smiled *on which Ak died again* and they both started eating.

( - khush very much??😏)