14

CHAPTER 14 -

THE NEXT DAY -

Ashma reached school and Ak directly went into her class without glancing Tk. She was just soo full of her yesterday's memories that she didn't feel the need to peak at him. And besides he would be busy playing on the ground at this time. She was alone in the class, meaning even Sanku went for that practice. So, she sat with a girl and the class started.

Sanku entered the class in the middle of the lecture and smilingly sat in front of Ak's bench. He called her by his side to tell her something & she quickly changed her seats.

Sanku - *whispering in her ear* Tanzeel tujhe ground pe bula raha hai, ma'am ko bahana maarke jaa!

Ak - whattt??? *😳* but why??

Sanku - ab wo idk. Bus usne aisa bola hai to tujhe bata raha hun.

Ak - but.....me kese....aur bahana kya maarun??

Sanku - areee bolde na rehersals hai teri!!

Ak - ahhh ok.

She got up & excused herself saying the same. She walked out of the classroom but not before glancing at a smirking Sanku who was showing her a thumbs up. She got confused plus giddy with excitment at what was in store for her.

She walked through the corriders feeling the fluttering butterflies in her stomach and the air smelling like love.

She finally reached the ground to be precise an empty ground with not even a teacher or worker standing around.

She walked here & there to check and suddenly someone engulfed her in warmth from the back and closed her eyes.