22

CHAPTER 22 -

Tk - sirf do log ki match??

Mnv - yaaaaa, i mean try & win from me, phir Ashi pe utna hi hak tera jitna meraaa!!
Challl!

Tk - okkkkk *he agreed hesitently* me football leke aaya! Aap backyard me wait karo!!

Tk brought the ball and they soon started with their match!

Here Unnshi were talking Unns room when they heard a quite scary shot. They quickly ran to watch from the window only to see Tk hitting that one & amusing Manav with how good he is.

Manzeel continued with their match while Unnshi enjoyed it from upstairs, gossiping about their high sports interest and also how HOT their boys looked in the matches.

Lastly, Tk won the match with two leading scores and Manav was actually proud of him. He hugged him in all sportsmanship and also, like big brother being proud of his little one.

Ak ran downstairs to congratulate her boy and Unns ran behind her.

Ak came running to Tk but he stopped her all of a sudden.

Mnv - *confusedly* kya??? Ab kya darna??? Mene kaha tha na TU JEETA TO ISKO BHI JEETA!! take her she is ALL YOURS. *smirkingly walks to unns*

Aktk blushed and Ak hugged him tightly to which he reciprocated.

Ak - I'm soo proud of you!!! *while looking up at his face* bhaiya se jeet gaye MY CHAMPION!! *pinchs the tip of his nose*

Tk - unse to jeet na hi tha!! Warna tumhe HAAR jata!! *sadly pouts*

Ak - aeeee tum MUJHE KABHI NAHI HAARO GE!! ok??? *pouts cutely*

Tk - haan baba ok!! You are my reward and god never snatches that from you!!! *he kisses her forehead*

( ⚠️ foreshadow alert )

Unns - bus ab baaki ka baadme karlenaa!!! Andar aake kuch khalo pehle!!

Aktk quickly parted and they all go inside to eat something.

THE DAY PASSED BY SMOOTHLY.

Now straight - away comes the INVESTITURE CEREMONY.