28

CHAPTER 28 -

He reached and rang the door-bell but no one opened the door. He grew more frustrated and confused. If no one, but Ashi? She had to be in there because at this hour she doesn't go anywhere.
He without giving a second thought just opened the door with a spare key he had taken from Manav bhai last night at their camp. He did not return with him because he still had some matches left and handed over the key to Tk, incase, of an emergency.

He steped in into her room, completely shocked at the condition of the room and Ak.
He went near her and knelt down to take a look at her closely only to see dried tear marks popping up.

Tk - ( she cried to sleep??? And this mess??? I don't think its done to find something, its definetly done in anger or pain!! But why??? What pain???)

Ashuuu! *he softly said while tapping her cheeks* Ashuuu!! Dekh me agaya!!

She woke up hearing his voice & slowly opened her eyes. When his face became visible to her, she sat up straight on the bed. He got up and sat infront of her & she just climbed on his lap, hugging him.

( - to the ones who guessed mis-understanding, hehe nooooo thats not the reason! )

Her weeps grew louder to cries and turned his shoulder area wet. He just calmed her, knowing that she was in some pain. He felt like calming her down first instead of bombarding with questions she might take more stress of.

She clawed to his buttons and cried until her heart felt light. He showered her with kisses on the head trying to shush her down.

Finally when she no longer could manage the energy to cry, she hid her face in the crook of his neck and instantly fell asleep, again.

He checked down & laid her down. Then he cleaned the whole room & laid beside her. He kissrd her forehead & while thinking about her dozzed off to sleep.

He woke up after an hour and cupped her face to give her a kiss but jerked his hands away suddenly!!!

( - ab kya huaaa👀🔫 )