chapter 12

CHAPTER 12 -

Tk - chalo dance karen, agar tumhare ye chote se dimaag ki ladai hogai ho to?? *he asked touching her forehead with his finger*

Ak ( are you for real??? )

Tk - yes I am for real, babydoll!!! *he said answering her mind question and slightly swaying her in his arms.*

Ak stopped thinking more and started to enjoy this time with him. Whatever it was, it was happening for real and she would be thanking the universe later for it!!!

They danced in the whole room and without any music because them being soo close to each other, lost in each other's eyes and face, inhaling in each other's fragrance and registering them in their minds, was enough for their hearts to sing a song of their own.

They ended their euphoria with this pose.

Their wide smiles and blush were proofs of this good lost time they had

He lifted her up and they both parted.

Ak sat on the bed, blushing while Tk sat kneeling down on the ground facing her.

Tk - I know ye sab tumhare liye bohot sudden hai but, I like you!
I started liking you even more since our conversation and now, here we r!!

Ak - I can't believe any of this Tanzeel!!! *she said being overwhelmed*

Tk - and I can't believe your existence!!

Ak - pleaseee, me behosh hojaungi ab idhar *while pointing at ground beside him*

They chuckle and admin is laughing too😂!

Tk - no!! *kisses her hand* I'll never let that happen, especially I'll not be a reason for that!
And jaha tak baat unreal ki hai, to wo to mujhe pata hi hai lagne wala hai!! Tumhare saath sab "kisson ke panno jesi baat hoti hai!"
DREAMY YOU KNOW!!

Ak - thankyouu for promising something in this and also, that bollywood reference! Ahhh...

Tk - *hand on his heart* ahhhh!!??

Ak - haan wohi!!

They both chuckle!!

And then Sanku barges in.

Sanku - Tanzeel teri di......abee propose kardia tune???? *questions after looking at his position*

Tk - whattt?? Nooo!!

Ak - tu yaha kyu aaya??? Mene bola tha na mat aana *goes to hit him😭🤣*

Sanku- aree ruk ja meri maa
Me to bss ye btane aaya tha ki tanzeel ki bhen aae hai.

Ak-* huffs in frustration*