24

CHAPTER -

Ak - *giggles* chalooo!! Jana hai warna late hojayenge!!

She drags him with her by brutally breaking his sweet revivre.

They run and take their positions on the stage. The curtains draw open slowly as the music starts playing.

" Well, l found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me,
Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time "

They were slowly moving in sync to the music, his hands on her waist,holding her closely and hers wrapped around his neck.
They maintained a sweet eye-contact with Tk lip-syncing the lyrics, letting her know that he meant those!!
Ak kept smiling foolishly through out at how dreamy it all felt to her!!

" But darling just kiss me slow,
Your heart is all I own,
And in your eyes, your're holding mine "

Ak parted and kissed his hands and intwined her one hand with his while the other one went to his shoulders and his one hand held her by waist.

" Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms barefoot on the grass,
Listening to our favourite song, "

They swayed around the whole stage feeling the music!!

" When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath,
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight!! "

Ak parts suddenly and makes a sad face, acting through the lyrics and Tk lipsynced the second verse, kissing on her forehead and ending the dance with the fall pose.

EVERYONE STOOD, SOME CLAPPED WHILE OTHERS HOOTED AT JUST THE BEAUTY OF THE PRESENTATION ON THEME  " LOVE " .

( - Ik ik this is tooo unreal to happen on a school stage but FF hai yaar!!! So chill and mazeee lo bus!! )