15

CHAPTER 15 -

Ak - ahhh....ye kon hai??? *trying to figure out by touching the hands*

Tk - *whispering in her ear* hi babydoll!

Ak - *an instant smile lighting her face, she pulled his hands & turned around* tum!!!
*blushed at how hot he looked in his sweaty jersey* aise, kyu bulaya mujhe??

Tk - aise! Tumhe dekhna tha!! Aur even you said ki ham milenge!!

Ak - *blushes harder* haan to wo, lunch break se matlab tha mera!!

Tk - but I wanted to see you now!

Ak was again having a hard time digesting all of those exotic dreamy lines he uttered to her.

Tk - I can't believe ME ye abhi puchne wala hun but......bunk karogi mere saath??? *he asked nervously*

Ak was hell a shocked. Firstly, she knew his records. He was tooo good of a student to think about something like bunk. But he is asking for it now & that to for her to come along!!!!! Ahhhhh who knew aisa bhi koi din hoga!!!

Ak - bunk......you mean....school bunk???

Tk - ab itni himmat se puch rah hun to obviously wo lecture bunk to nahi hoga!!!

Ak - are you sureeeeee???

Tk - haan baba! Mene ek secret route abhi pata kiya hai, kisi ko pata nahi lagega!!

Ak - ohhh.....but ye mene bhi kabhi nahi kiya hai!!

Tk - to mere saath kar lona! Two first try-ers!!! I'm sure hum fun karenge!!

Ak nodded not being able to think sanely, coz ofcourse, a hot looking guy, who is a her crush & is interested in HER, if asks her for legit anything she would do. To phir bunk kya cheez hai.

So now, they both walked up casually to the back wall of the school, which was usually secluded from all the vigilations & gave anyone a free chance to bunk. So, Tk climped up the wall first somehow like a pro & Ak just wowed at his flexibilty. Then he asked her for her hand & guided her to step on the big rock that was kept just below. She followed him & he gently pulled her up. And then they both together jumped off to the other side.

The feeling of actually doind something against the rules sink in to Ak & she got nervous.
They normally started walking on the footpaths and her uneasiness became vivid to Tk.

Tk - heyyy!!