18

CHAPTER 18 - 

But when she entered the room again, she first smelled a nice musky fragrance mingling in her breaths. And then what she saw, was a sight to behold. 

Her breaths hitched seeing Tk's wet ,naked, uper-body. He was lean with not so perfect abs but it still got her drooling. 
He was finding a shirt for himself when he caught her lost in him from the mirror. He smirkingly turned around and while pulling a white shirt out, he walked towards her. He wore it but did buttoned them up. 

Everything seemed dreamy to Ak. She really felt like she has started dreaming. He came extremely close to her, intoxicating her in his collagen, his intense eyes. She closed her eyes, in order to wake up from this dream but instead. 
She got pulled in his arms. Suddenly she opened her eyes, only to find her face just an inch apart from his. His wet body felt cool against her uniformed chest. His hold on the waist drove her crazy. 

She couldn't hold up any further, neither did he felt like backing off. They both moved an inch closer and the air turned thick as they both kissed for the first time. Not knowing how to actually kiss like, they kept pecking each other's lips in turns. His hands cupped her little face, holding her stably while she tiptoad on her feet to match his height. 

Tk smiled feeling her do that and found it super cute. He swiftly carried her in his arms like a baby while they maintained a deep eye-contact. He placed her on the edge of the bed and smilingly kissed her forehead. 

Tk - its weird but in these two days, I felt alotttt of things. I never felt these many emotions in such a short span of time, in a really long time!!
Thankyou for letting me know how it feels like to get butterflies when you talk with someone you like, to walk , to dance , to do a notorious thing you never imagined you would do and then END UP KISSING THEM which also is your first kiss!! 

They both giggle. 

Thankyou! For..... 

Ak - coming in my life and making it feel like a DREAM!! Thankyou for filling my poster with the colours I never thought my life's painting would have!! 

Tk - *with love shining in eyes* JAANI

Ak - Tanzuu!!

She sat in his lap and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her, fitting her like his missing part and they stayed like this for a good while.

TBC

BYY💜