32

CHAPTER 32 -

His revivre broke and he went to see. He picked it up and saw a chit wrapped around it. He looked outside and saw the face his eyes died from days to have a look at!!

She looked at him scaredly and did some sign actions but he didn't listen. He screamed her name and ran downstairs.

He came and saw Ak getting back into the car and his heart broke. Didn't she come to mee t him too???? What happened soo suddenly!!!
He ran to her side of the door and saw her & everyone present inside.

Tk - Ashi kyaa hua hai???? Mujhse baat nahi karegii??? Tu kaha thi itne dino se aur mujhe kyu ignore kar rahi haii???
Please mene kuch galti ki hai kyaa???
Ye kis baat ki saza de rahi hai mujhe!!
Pleaseee me I am sorry for whatever but mujse baat karna!!!! *his voice started to break & so did tears from her eyes*

Ak - mujhe jo batana tha me, tumhe chit me bata chuki hun!!!
AB, *she removed his hand from the window* BYEE!!! *she slid up her window and left*

Tk lost himself there, completely!!!
He couldn't believe what just happened!! She.....went away???? Oohhhh the chitt!!

He ran back upstairs and read the chit & IT BROKE HIM INTO MILLION PIECES!!!

HE STOOD THERE DUMBLY, TRYING TO PROCESS THOSE WORDS!!

Unns woke up suddenly & walked upto him!

Unns - *confusedly shakes him up* Tikku!!! Kyaa hau????

Tk - *brokenly* Ashi!

Unns - ashi kyaa???

Tk - A....shii ye.....*shows her the chit*

Unns takes it from him & reads it -

I AM SORRY TANZU!!! BUT I REALISED IN THESE FEW DAYS THAT I ONLY HAD A CRUSH ON YOU AND NOT REALLY LOVE YOU!! I ENJOYED THE ATTENTION YOU STARTED GIVING ME & I AM HAPPY WE MADE MEMORIES!! BUT I AM STARTING MY NEW JOURNEY NOW, I HAVE MANY THINGS PLANNED FOR MYSELF!!! I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!
I HOPE YOU MOVE ON AND FOCUS ON YOUR CAREER TOO!!
ALL THE BEST
BEST WISHES
ASHI.

Unns - ye....sab....kyaaa???

Meanwhilst Tk broke a glass in his hand and blood split out everywhere on the floor!!

Unns - Tkkkkkk!!!! *she screamed* tu pagal haii???

She dragged him on to the bed and searched for a first-aid box!!

He tried to get up but
she pushed him fown and wounded his cuts.
He screamed loudly and startes crying.

Unns's heart broke again & she hugged him tightly.

Tk - kyuuuuu???? Mere saath hi aisa kyuuu???? Mene kya kiya tha??? Wo sachme.....mazaak...tha??? *he said in between his cries*

Unns was toungue tied, she just pacified him by rubbing his back and calming him down.

One side his chachi won and on the other side there was a miserable Ak who had no clue, if > what she did was right & if yes
what more turns would her life take!

HOW WOULD THEIR NEW LIVES LOOK LIKE???

WILL THEY EVER....MEET.....AGAIN???

WILL THEIR STORY.......
HAVE A HAPPY ENDING???

stay tuned for the NEXT SEASON.

I know tooo many answered questions but the next season has all the answers!! It will come very sooon promise!!

Abhi keliye signing offf. GOOD MORNING  ik nahi hai but phirbhii maafi dedooo