16

CHAPTER 16 -

Tk - heyyy!! Its okay!! I feel a little nervous too. But you know, school life me thoda fun, thoda adventure bhi to hona chahiye na, warna hum kal kya sochke in dino ko yaad karenge????

Ak - *just nodded somewhat agreeing to his saying*

Tk - achchaa lets do this. Pehle me tumhe ghumaunga phir tum mujhe!! Ok??

Ak again nodded but happily*

Tk - perfect!! *spots something* chalooo pani puri khayen!!! Wo tumhara thoda bacha hua sa mood bhi theek kar dega!! *excitedly*

Ak - *confusedly* pani-puriii???

Tk - haan pani-puri!! Wait....tumne kabhi nahi khai?? Are bohot saiii hoti hai, dekho udhar!! Chalo me aaj tumhe taste kar wata hun.

Ak - *looks back at the faraway stall on the other side of the road.* ooo achacha golgappa!!! U mean golgappa!? *she asked cutely*

Tk - *giggling at her* haan my golgappa! *pulling her soft cheeks* tum delhi ki ho??? *rubbing his thumb on her chin*

Ak - haan!! *says happily*

Tk - tabhi....to tab to kaya hoga na....aaj mere saath bhi khaloo!!

Ak - zaroor mera favourite hai wo!!

Tk smiled joyfully and placed his hand on her shoulder. Ak smiled at his gesture of holding her closely while crossing the road. They both walked till the stall while Ak blabbered about her town memories & Tk patiently heard her story.

They reached and ordered two plates. Tk took it as his treat. Ak denied at first saying that she would pay him the next day but he convinced her.
Their first few bites were smooth untill naughty Ak decided to snatch one of Tk's bite as well.
She gulped it down laughingly and Tk cokldn't help but fall for a complete trance of adoration. But he was non the less. Or more likely to say, she made him comfortable to show his this side, he snatched away two bites of hers.
Ak's eyes grew wide. He ate the first one passing her a teasing smile while she pouted cutely at his second gulp.
He was almost gonna eat it but at last stuffed it her mouth.
Ak's eyes twinkled at this and Tk patted her cheeks calling her a golgappa.

Tk - ye nahi tu hai golgappa!! *his eyes shining with equal happiness*