chapter 8

CHAPTER 8 -

TIME SKIPS TO DISPERSAL -

Ak searched for Tk in a crowd full of noisy children. She finally found him almost entering the bus and she climbed in quickly too!

This made them come really close to each other!

Tk - tum meri bus ho???

Ak - na...nahi!! *not being able to speak due to the close effect he had on her*

Tk - to....kuch kehna tha? *a little softly this time*

Ak - haan.......wo, tum mere, *hesitantly* ghar aaoge???

Tk - kyuu?

Ak - rehersals keliye!! You know na ham hosting karne wale hai plus dance bhi hoga!!

Tk - ya....I remember that!!
Ok.
Me aunga!

*he climbs up*

Kabtak aana hai???

Ak - 5pm??

Tk - cool!! I'll be there. *smiles*

Ak smiles & handles him an already prepared address chit to which Tk chuckled. She gets downs shyly and Tk laughingly walks to his seat.

Ak had a bubble of joy engulfing her as she dived into the flashbacks of today while walking back home and her face kept Tk all ride awake.
( - kyuki wo usually sojaata tha😂 )

TIME SKIPS TO AROUND 5 PM -

Manav was watching a movie while Ak was getting special ready and their mother was at work. Someone rang the doorbell.

Ak - *while coming rushing towards the door* me kholungi me kholungi!!

Mnv - wese bhi tu hi kholti pinguuu!! Kyuki me to nahi utne wala tha!!!

Ak while ignoring him opens the door only to find her duffer standing with his stupid smile and a hi!!

( forgot to mention, SAM bond really well with each other. Just like siblings, so he visits to Ashma's house quiet often to chill. )

Ak - whattttt!! Tu hai??? Michhhhh....*sadly turns around and walks back in*

Sanku - really??? Itni gandi shakal banai tune?? Me itna bhi bura nahi lag raha yaar!! *he gets inside and closes the door*

Ak - shutup yaarrr!!! *slums into the sofa poutingly*

Sanku - kya hua tujhe???

Mnv - kuch nahi bro chill! Uska boyfriend abtak nahi aayana to.....

Ak - *while hitting him on his chest* wo mera boyfriend nahi hai!!!!

Mnv - *fearsfully* sorry sorry!! Bestfriend!!!

Ak - *sits while crossing her hands* wo abtak confirmed nahi hai!!