chapter 9

CHAPTER 9 -

And thats when the bell rang again......

Sanku - dekh uska naam liya aur wo hazir!! Jaa wahi hoga!

Ak nods and hopefully goes to open the door.

It was Tk, in loose black shirt and jeans with messy hair, sunglasses and his bag.

Ak blanked out seeing him looking soo handsome!

TK'S POV -

I finally reached her house after trying since the past half an hour. I know I was late, which I, almost hate but I hope she doesn't mind......ahh!
I rang the bell and she opened the door.

Like, it was less of her being cute with her expressions at school that she has to look soo pretty otherwise at her home too???
And her expressions is what I have started to devour the most!!!! It just adds up to her cutesy personality and makes me wanna squish her!!
She still looked at me with blank doe eyes, maybe thinking why did I dress up soo much??
But I didn't. I just liked to present myself nicely always.

I waved at her with a "hi!" expression and she responded. Still adoring me with her beautiful eyes, she called me in.

I follwed her and we reached the hall area.
Mmmm....her house smelled soo like flowery!! And then I spot two boys lazying on the sofa, watching a movie.
I have seen them both!! Maybe, at our school ground I suppose!!

"Hi!, hey!" They both greeted me and I greeted them back.

Ak - he is my brother Manav! And he is my buddy Sanket!!

She pointed at them respectively and my heart was happy hearing that!

Ak  - come we'll go upstairs!!

I nodded in a yes and followed her again. She lead me till the stairs and excused herself for a minute.