30

CHAPTER 30 -

She went back to laying her head on his chest, poutingly, not saying anything more so that he doesn't get angry again.

Soon the part and he goes to make soup for her while she rests some more. He comebacks and feeds her the soup. To her surprise it was a delicious meal for her and she also felt warm & refreshed. Tk gave her the medicines and she felt asleep on his lap.
He shifted her on to the pillow and kissed her forehead. He fever was gone but she still felt weak. He prayed for her and went down to chill.

A few days passed qland Ak was all fine now. Manav was back from his tournament as well and Tk went back to his home. Weirdly for him no one questioned his dissappearnce except Unns who also calmed down after knowing where he was.

A few more days passed and Ak stopped coming to school, which made him curious but he couldn't do anything as he had promised at home that untill his exams get over ( start nahi huye hai ) he wouldn't step out for anything else. He used to call at her home but it was either AJ picking up the call or Manav bhai telling him that she is preparing for her exams and she is in the washroom or she is sleeping or eating so he doesn't get to talk to her.

In one of those missing nights he felt someone talking to him and kissing him but he couldn't wakeup! And when he finally did manage to open his eyes he found no one by his side, so thinking it to be a part of his dream or just a "vehem".

But one NOT so fine day he......

( - donot kill me IF I end this season with suspense🥰
Also, might END TODAY!! )