29

CHAPTER 29 -

He woke up after an hour and cupped her face to give her a kiss but jerked his hands away suddenly!!! He felt her cheeks heated up. He checked her forehead and it was blazing hot!!

He got up quickly and searched for a thermometer. Finally he found it and checked her temperature. It was 102 °F.
He rushed down and brought a bowl of cold iced water and took a napkin from his pocket.
He sat next to her & did continous cold strips to cool her forehead!!

She wokeup whilst in the process.

Ak - *slow voice* kya kar rahe ho......aur kab aaye???

Tk - bohot pehle hi aagaya tha!! Aur abhi tumhe bukhar hai isiliye pattiya kar raha hun.
In dino me tumne to apna khyaal rakha nahi na!! To ab me rakh raha hun!!
*he said visibly being angry and sad with her*

Ak - tum....gussa ho??? *🥺*

Tk - to aur kyaa karun???? Jab me aaya tab kitni buri halat thi yaha ki Ashi!!! HOW CAN YOU THINK I WILL BE NORMAL AFTER ALL OF THIS??

Ak - *tears made its way out of her cheek at the tone of his voice*

Tk - *he realised instantly that he shouldn't have done this and kissed her hand* I am sorry!!! But me dar gaya tha Ashu!!
Tu khyaal nahi rakh sakti thi kya apnaa????

She woke up and sat on his lap again.

Ak - *cupping his face with tears in her eyes* you love me???

Tk - ye sawaal kyu???? *confused af*

Ak - bolnaaaa!! *she cribbed* You love me?? *🥺*

Tk - yes I love youuu!!!

Ak - you'll......*sniffs* nevrer HATE me??? *🥺*

Tk - why would I hate you if I love you soo much Ashuu???? I CAN NEVER HATE YOU!!!

Ak - *starts tearing up again* tu wada kar ki apna khyaal rakhegaa???!!!

Tk - tune khud to rakha nahi, me kya wada karun?? *turns his face*

Ak - *turns his face to him* ME SERIOUS HUN!!!! WADA KARRRRR!!

Tk - tu ye kya bole jaa rahi hai kuch samajh nahi aarahaa!!! Haan theek hai wada....*he said giving up*

Ak - I LOVE YOU TOOOO!! YE HAMESHA YAAD RAKHNA OKK?? *she completed like a baby and slumped into his arms again*

Tk - *caress her hair* tu theek hoja jaldi yaar, aise behki behki baate karti hui achchi nahi lagtii!!!

Achcha kuch khayegi, kyuki dawa leni hai tujhe!!