20

CHAPTER 20 -

Ak smiled widely at this and went in to change. While Tk ran downstairs to prepare something for the both of them.

Ak came down after sometime and sat on the dining table. Tk came with a smile and a plate. He kept in front of her and sat next to her.

Tk - hmmm....khaooo!!

Ak - *confused* sirf ek hi sandwich?? Tumhara kaha hai??

Tk - aree nahi mujhe nahi khana! Tum khao na!!

Ak - but tumhe upar to bhook lag rahi thi na!!

Tk - abhi nahi lag rahi Ashu, tu khaa na!!

Ak - achcha pehle mujhe paani chahiye.

Tk - theek hai ruk me.....*cut off by Ak*

Ak - nahiii!! Tum betho me le leti hun!!

Tk nodded in no but still Ak pulled him down & got up!!!

She went in to the kitchen and saw that the breads were over. She understood his stupid excuse and walked out again but a sweet smile crept on her face as she thought about his gesture!!

She came and sat back and smiling cut the sandwich into two halfs by a butter knife. Then she holds one and brings it near his mouth leaving him all confused.

Ak - khaoooo!!! Mujhe sab pata chal gaya tumhare bahane ke baare me!! *😏*

He opened his mouth to speak something but she took it as a chance to stuff it in his mouth making him look like a forced 2 year old kid.

Ak - aeseee zada achche lagte ho!!! *😌*

She then takes another piece and eats it happily while Tk weakly smiles at her smart understanding.

They were busy eating in their bubble when they heard " key noices " .

( - ooopssss👀 who came??? )