Chapter 3

..edited 22/06/15..

[DAN'S POV]

I lay across my bed thinking about what Phil said. It couldn't do any harm, could it? It's just meeting up and making a YouTube channel. Right?

It's not like I'll get this chance again in my short, pretty pointless life. I think a bit deeper about how short my life is and I decide to stop before I end up badly, like normal. This makes me realise there isn't any reason not to go, so I get out phone for a while, before falling into the dark world of slumber.

--

Before I know it, it's Saturday. Nervously, I reread the messages Phil left me and check the time repetitively. 3pm. 3:01pm. 3:02pm. The time crawls past. When it's eventually gets to 3.30 I decide it's time to walk up to the station and find Phil.

I quietly sneak out of my room. I know I don't have to, I'm 16, but I'm still scared of running into Mum. I was just about to walk out of the door when my mum came up behind me.

"Hello Daniel! Where are you going?" She asked cheerfully. She looks so worn out, her eyes a dull grey, blue surrounding them. She whips her tea towel over her shoulder and smiles sweetly, waiting for my answer.

"To the station" I opened the door, trying to avoid more questions.

"What for?" I could hardly lie, my mother is such a sweet lady. She'd understand, right?

"To meet... a friend" it want completely untrue.

"YOU HAVE FRIENDS? MY DARLING DANIEL HAS FRIENDS!" She shouted, sarcasm rich in her voice. Her arms fly around dramatically and I can't help but to laugh a little.

"Of course. Bye mum"

"Love youuuuuu!" She shouted after me as I ran up the hill towards the station.

--

I wait nervously on the platform. Where could Phil be? I pull my phone out of my pocket. We agreed to meet ten minutes ago. I have a message though, who could that be from? Opening it my face goes into a broad smile as I realise it was from Phil.

'Don't look behind you ;) -P'

'I'll be sure not to -Dan' I send back. As I slip my phone back in my jean pocket I turn around. I'd always been the one to have the girls. Although, I never dated any of them. Now I know why.
I lung forward at the man before me, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck.

"PHIL!" I shout.

"Woah" he mutters, but returns the embrace. Unwillingly, I pulled back to have a good look at him.

Phil's a lot taller then I thought he would be, slightly larger then me. His eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen. His jet black hair was placed messily and falling over his eye, the opposite one to me. I wanted to reach out and stroke it, it looked so fluffy. He's wearing his nerd glasses, the ones that make my heart melt ever time I see them. I much preferred them to his contact lenses.

"Hey Dan" he said. There wasn't much emotion in the way he said it. Was I alone on this?

"Er- sorry. I don't know what I did- sorry..." I trail off, looking at the floor. Damn it Dan. You can't hug him like that. You're not gay, remember?

"It's okay. Let's go get some coffee and set up the channel"

I lead him out of the station and to Charlie's Coffee & Cake Café. I felt so awkward and ashamed that I threw myself at him. I wish I knew what he was thinking...

[A/N- HERES THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRR. Feel lucky, I prioritised this book over reading After [2] & that's a huge commitment. I finished the first in 16 hours straight. Anyway, hope you like this chapter, it's my favourite so far :) {I hate the last one} Have fun & see yo sooooooon :3 ]