Chapter 18

[Phil's POV]

My body shoots up and I'm in tears, shaking. I'm sitting in a pitch black room, in my mum's house, crying my eyes out.

"Dan?" I whisper, though I know he's not there.

"I need you" I sob. Not knowing what to do with myself, I make my way into the kitchen. I'm surprised when I see Steve there, drinking coffee.

"Hello" he smiles. I ignore him and open the fridge to look for a snack.

"Hello?" He repeats.

"Go away" I mutter.

"Look, I'm sorry for messing up your head, I really want to be your friend again"

"You never were" I say, taking out a carton of apple juice. Why is that in there anyway?

"Fine, I want to start being your friend" he takes a loud sip of his coffee.

"There's a special place in hell for people that eat and drink loudly" I snap.

He looks a bit taken aback by my comment but quickly regains his confidence and looks me in the eye.

"Well you'll have to get along with me soon for when we go to Australia" he says and walks out, a smug smile tugging at his lips.

---

I'm not going to Australia with them and they know that... Why can't they leave it at that? The taxi I'm in pulls up infront of Nurse Stevie's house.

"Thanks" I smile and hand him a £20 note "keep the change"

I make my way to the white front door and knock on it. I wait a few moments before Stevie opens it. She has her blonde hair in a very fluffy ponytail with a flower hair clip in it. She's wearing lack jeans and a Gryfindor shirt.

"Fancy seeing you here" she leans against the door frame.

"Yeah, I need some help?" I ask.

"Come in!" she steps back, letting me into her polished, modern house.

"Well..."