Chapter 7

[Phil's POV]

I wake up hot and sweaty. It was just a dream. Who knows how Dan will react? I pick up my phone and my thumb hovers above his number. Should I call and tell him or would I come across as desperate?

I decide to call him and I wait nervously for two rings before he picks up.

"Hey"

"Hi Dan, I have something to tell you"

"Okay?" He sounds worried.

"I'm going to move" my voice is shaky, I can tell.

"Great!" He sounds so innocent, it's killing me.

"Well there's a catch"

"Oh"

"I have to move to.." I pause, trying not to let a tear escape. "Australia"

"Oh, you're leaving me? I mean, that's a great opportunity! Have fun!" I can't tell his emotions in his monotone voice.

"Thanks, I'm glad you're okay with it. You're a lot happier then me.." I trail off.

"Do you want to meet at the weekend?" Dan asks, changing the subject.

"Yeah! Why don't you come to mine?" I ask.

"Yeah, sounds like a plan!" I can tell he's excited now. His voice goes higher and he talks quicker.

"See you tomorrow?"

"Of course"

"Bye then"

"Bye Dan"

"Bye Phil"

"Bye"

"Bye"

"I'm not leaving before you" I laugh.

"We'll be here all night then" he laughs back.

"Not a problem"

We sit and talk about everything from The Queen's family to Cheese Umbrellas for the next two hours before Dan says he needs to get some sleep before school. When we finally get off of the phone I text Dan my address and lay back. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

--

[A/N- I'M SORRY FOR THE LAST CHAPTER I WAS CRAFTING SO HARD WRITING IT! Anyway I might do a double update if your lucky ;) Thanks for 79 reads by the way! :3ilygsmxx ]