Chapter 4

..edited 22/06/15..

[DAN'S POV]

"So how's your coffee?" Phil asks, taking a sip of his.

"Good" I nod. This is so awkward to me, how is it not to him?

"So what do you want your name to be? It has to be pretty snazzy so that people remember it" he asks, winking.

"I haven't put any thought into it yet" I say, my cheeks going red.

"What about DanIsTooFabooForYou?" He asks, wiggling his eyebrows and laughing.

"No!" I laugh.

"What about-" he's cut off by a random girl running up behind him and screaming.

"PHIL! MY BABY PHILIP!" She cries. Everyone turns to stare at the purple-haired girl.

"Hey" he greets, laughing nervously.

"I'm Kayleigh. I'm OBSESSED WITH YOU!!!" She yells.

"Hey Kayleigh, good to see you." He handles awkward situations so well.

"Can you sign my forehead?" She asks, like it's an everyday thing, her eyes wide and excited.

"Of course" he chuckles, taking the pen she's thrusting at his chest.

When he finishes I take a look at her face. He's signed her forehead, like she asks, and he drew cat whiskers on her face.

"There you go" he says, smiling.

Kayleigh screams again and Phil flinches. "I can't believe I've met you!"

She jumps forwards and hugs him. I feel a pang of jealousy. I shouldn't be jealous, he's not mine?

"Bye Kayleigh?" He waves her off.

When he turns back to me he gives me a small smile.

"That was weird and really, really awkward." He breaths.

I just nod. We sit in silence, sipping our coffee for a little while before Phil clears his throat.

"What about Danisnotonfire?"

"So ironic... So me... It's.... PERFECT!" I shout, standing up dramatically. When I realise everyone's staring, I sit down awkwardly.

Phil chuckles a little before typing the user into YouTube and clicking 'Done'. This is it. I'm Danisnotonfire.

[A/N reading this back, I realise how many habits I've picked up from After, like full stops before closing speech marks.
This chapter is dedicated to my amigo, Kayleigh. [ tohlia_laya ]. I said I'd put her in here, though I don't think she expected to be a crazy, screaming fan. Any who hope you like it :3]